two,

CHAPTER TWO!
Cursed bathrooms.

Finally able to escape the boring introduction from Chiron, Amelia and Noah made their way towards Hermes cabin. Noah had insisted on going, and Amelia had no choice to tag-along, due to Abby working on their film.

Noah, on the other hand, was worried about Henley. Ever since his interaction with Theresa, it was always in the back of his mind. She wouldn't actually... hurt him, right? That's what Noah began convincing himself at least while they walked.

When they arrived, there seemed to be a ruckus... or, more ruckus than usual anyways.

It took the two walking just past the cabin for Noah to get the reminder. The new kid was there. Of course, he was unclaimed and all, where else would he go. With a mental slap to the face, and a physical slap from Amelia, they began to discuss another place to find Henley.

"He's probably out by the lake... or something." Amelia stated as they continued their stroll.

"Amelia, you don't understand-!" He whined. "He could be dead! We need to find out where he is before the girl murders him!"

"True... if anyone's killing Henley, I want it to be me."

Normally, a comment such as that would've made Noah snicker, but he was far to concerned for the well being of his friend.

"This is not time for jokes Amelia!" He shouted, smacking her shoulder playfully. This caused a chuckle to escape her lips before she closed her mouth, still grinning and nodded.

"Of course Noah, I'm so terribly sorry for the circumstances."

Noah just waved her off as the pair made their way down to the lake. It wasn't a spot Henley would normally be found at, but according to him, it was a great place for escape. Why? Noah had asked the same question. His answer? Something along the lines of pushing the attacker into water, or sand being hard to run on. For some reason, Noah didn't think that would be an issue for the angered Ares girl.

The closer to the beach they got, the more jittery Noah became.

"Look, I get you're worried about your boyfriend or whatever, but I'm sure it's fine- Theresa wouldn't be that willing to do dishes." Amelia started, realizing how antsy the boy truly was.

"How can you be so sure!? Gods- I think Mr. D hates Henley more than me, so she might not even have to do dishes if she-" Noah was cut off when a hand suddenly sprang out from nowhere and whacked him in the gut.

Noah opened his mouth to say something, before the hand moved from his stomach to his mouth and covered it. As if by a strange instinct, he licked the attacker's hand.

"Holy hades-! Noah! That's disgusting! But that's besides the point- get over here- oh, hi Amelia, anyways-" Noah looked over to who the arm belonged to and the highest pitched shriek escaped his lips.