three,

[ Invader #2 ]

Noah wasn't sure what the big deal was for so many new campers on that exact day.

See, right after the bathroom incident, another new kid appeared at camp.

Luckily, he ran straight back to his cabin - the so dear Hermes cabin - with Henley and Amelia following him. The plan for finding Tanner was ditched. Who knows what else could happen that day? They had enough.

Unluckily, Abby came in with the other new camper.

And- she didn't even come in normally like someone with sanity would do (well, no one really has sanity anymore once they've reached this camp).

Abby had run in the cabin at max speed and tripped.

Deserved, Noah thought.

"Abby?" Amelia asked. "You ok?"

Henley looked at her as she brushed off the dirt from her pants, groaning. "She seems fine to me. Angry, but we all know that's her definition of fine."

"Yeah, yeah," Abby rolled her eyes. "Anyway, we have another new kid. Say hi to Miguel."

"Huh?" Said Noah. "What?"

Abby raised an eyebrow. Then, she looked back, and yelled. "Miguel! In, here!"

"Fiiiine." A person whined. "Hi. I'm Miguel. I'm lost. Why am I here."

"He's socially awkward." Abby stated, shushing the boy by raising her index finger.

"And dumb."

"Yep."

Noah looked over, and smiled.

He had brown skin, but a big scar was on his palm. It looked fresh, and that made Noah wonder why there wasn't a bandage wrapped around it or anything. His eyes were round, with soft brown irises. His hair looked curly, but Noah couldn't see much since his jacket's hood was draped over his head.

"Hey," Noah waved. "I'm Noah."

Abby nodded. "That's the magic boy. Mr Moon. And, that blonde haired guy is Henley."

"The moron, you said?" Miguel asked, looking back at Abby and Henley repeatedly.

Abby grinned. "Yep. That pink haired girl with glasses is Amelia. Who is also...?" She looked as if she was trying to quiz him.

That was very Abby of Abby.

Miguel's eyes widened. "Oh! Your favorite person here!"

"Good job, man!" Abby ruffled his hair and high fived him.

"Amelia's your Favorite?" Noah questioned, adding faux sadness to his tone.

Abby nodded, "sometimes, yeah,"