I'm... alive? || Ch.1 ||

"Alex... Alex!" BANG I groaned and slightly whimpered as I placed my hand on the gunshot wound. Using the rest of the strength in my body, I forced myself to go into a room and slam the door shut. BANG BANG BANG. There were quite, muffled sounds of Alex yelling to open the door. I ignored them. Stumbling forward and collapsing onto the ground, I aimed my camera at the bloody wound. My hand was shaking. My whole BODY, was shaking at this point. Static filled my ears as I looked up and saw the tall slender like creature "staring" at me. It's head moved slightly as if it was curious and I felt like nothing. I wasn't anything anymore. A couple of hours ago I tried stabbing my own friend... My own partner. I have no one to save me. I'm going to die here. Alone. Slowly. Painfully. But I don't matter anymore. I'm n o t h i n g. It's long arm instantly went forward towards me. All I could see now was darkness.

Jays POV

I gasped and my eyes opened quickly. My breathing was unsteady, and quick. Was it all.... Just a dream...? It felt so real though... Too real.... Bring bring! My phone... Wait, am I back in a hotel? Wasn't I just in Tims house? If it was just a dream... Bring bring! I moved up and a sharp pain suddenly went into my side. "A-Ahh! O-ow... Ngh..." I slowly lifted up my shirt to see bandages and a little circle that looks like it's blood. "So it wasn't a dream? But how-" Bring bring! My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. Again... I slowly moved and grabbed it. Seeing Tim's name, I answered. "JAY??? JAY IS THAT YOU?!" Tim practically screamed through the phone. He sounded like he was just crying... "ye-yeah... It's me." "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JAY! ARE YOU OKAY?!" "Uh... I think so?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINK SO?!" "I mean I think I'm fine. Okay? Why are you so worried anyway?" "WHY WOULDN'T I BE WORRIED?! ALEX JUST FUCKING SHOT YOU YESTERDAY, I COULDN'T FIND YOU ANYWHERE, AND YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE! OF COURSE IM WORRIED!" So it did happen... "Look, I'm sorry okay? And sorry about what I did before. I wasn't thinking properly." I heard him sigh through the phone. "It's okay. I just got really worried about you... I don't wanna lose you..." "Thanks. Why don't you come over to my address tomorrow afternoon? We can discuss about what happened and how I am still alive." "Okay... So tomorrow?" "Yep." "K. Bye."

Bye