𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕" 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛

Fluff

(not my art)
This is a trans Zenitsu au, at school "Zenko" is a girl but when she is alone she likes to be himself and calls himself Zenitsu. Nobody knows about this except Inosuke, and Kaigaku.
This is a Tanzen story.

(𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟)

It was a normal Wednesday for Zenko Agatsuma,and her boyfriend Tanjiro Kamado. Tanjiro was just reminding himself how lucky his is for having Zenko in his life, and Tanjiro wasn't much of the quick type but something just made him want to love Zenko to the next level.

Zenko was on her way to math when she heard Tanjiro's sweet-calming and gentle voice. She started to walk over to him, he was talking to Inosuke about the fact that they did indeed have English homework-

"oh hey love" he turns to Zenko. "What's up big foot" Inosuke says. She always got sensitive over the topic of her body because people would always make rude comments about it or they would make s3x comments since her hands were "big enough" and "her t1ts had a nice round shape" to them or "were a good size for a man's pleasure."

"hey guys.." she says trying to keep a smile. "look what you did Inosuke Apologize!" Tanjiro shouted. "Fine. Im very sorry chenko for calling you big foot..." Inosuke said. "It's fine really, and Inosuke my name is ZENKO! Z-E-N-K-O" "Zunko??" "ughhhh!!" "heheheheh"

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Anyways Zenko how has your day been?" "good.. I guess" he got a little bit sad after hearing his dead name coming out of the love of his life's mouth. "..." inosuke was the quietest they have ever heard him be.

"did I say something wrong?.." "yea yea you did Zenitsu is Zenitsu not Zenko... Anymore" Inosuke says. "I-INOSUKE!.. I HAVEN'T TOLD HIM YET!!.." Zenitsu started to tear up. "... You're trans?.." Tanjiro asks. Zenitsu then started to break down in tears. "I-i'm.. *hicc* s-so-o *hicc* sor-ry *hicc* I was going to.. *hicc* tell you sooner b-but.."

Zenitsu then feels arms wrap around his waist. "...?" Zenitsu looks up to see tanjiro hugging him. "It's ok love.. Now stop crying your fine.." he kisses Zenitsu's cheek reassuring him that he was really ok.

Zenitsu hugs him tightly and starts to cry more. "b-babe!? I told you to stop crying not cry more!! " Tanjiro says. "it's really ok! So just calm down please" Tanjiro then kisses Zenitsu and rubs his back.

-------/
Sorry this is short, I really had no idea on what to do for this!!
--------
𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝

"EWWWWW LOVEEEEEE BLEH" Inosuke yells. "SHUT UP INOSUKE" Zenitsu yells back. "you think that's love?" Tanjiro then proceeds to kiss Zenitsu but then after two minutes he sticks his tongue in. "...." Inosuke says then walks away.