(Zenkana) the date💛💜

Kanao's pov:

I got ready for our date, it was nothing fancy just a picnic under the stars. We chose this place because he wanted me to feel comfortable, he didn't want to leave me out of planning on where it should be. Although we chose to be under the stars he didn't tell me where. I was ok with that though, he might be planning something special. "Your boyfriend is a weirdo Kanao." Aoi says. My face turns red. "H-he's not my boyfriend... yet?.." Aoi smirks. "Yet! But still he just was yelling at Inosuke I think he was trying to teach him how to read?" "Wait he's not getting ready yet?!" I yell. "Oh no he is ready, he is just helping Tanjiro out with Inosuke while waiting" she says. "Oh no! Am I keeping him waiting! Did he seem angry?" "Nope, he was really considerate actually. Inosuke was asking saying 'shouldn't your date be ready!? She is so slow!' It's Inosuke though but what Zenitsu said surprised me..."

Flashback...

"Shouldn't your date be ready?! Why is she taking so long! I want you to leave already!!" Inosuke yells. "Don't be rude, although she is taking long I will not rush her I do not want her feeling uncomfortable around me.. I want her to feel special, like she is a queen not like a maid. I want her to feel wanted and not just like some thrown away piece of garbage." He says in a stern voice.

End of flashback

"He seems to really care about you Kanao, but if he does hurt you I will crush every bone in his body." She says. I finish up and walk out to the entrance where I see Zenitsu waiting patiently. His face turns red. "H-hello Kanao!" His voice cracks. He bows, "I am very grateful you accepted my confession!!" I laughed a bit, he was so cute. He takes my hand. "Come on it's just a little this way" he walks with me into the woods. "Close your eyes.." he says calmly. I close my eyes waiting for him to tell me to open. We continue to walk a bit. "Alright.. Open!" I open my eyes and I was shocked. It was gorgeous...

 It was gorgeous

Zenitsu's POV:

I look at her face and smile, she looked happy. I blush lightly, I held her hand and brung her to the nearby tree. I grabbed the food out of the basket and set it down on a nice blanket/sheet. We look at the stars, and i started to pick some flowers to make a crown for her. She was eating some mochi so I placed it on her head. She looked at me in surprise. I held her hand gently and smiled. She smiled back and handed me some mochi. "Thank you" i said as i took it. I ate it and it tasted good, good thing i mad-

Aoi: woo woo woo there buddy who made them?

Zenitsu: m-

Aoi: ah ah ah who made them?

Zenitsu: *sighs* you made them

Aoi: yeahh thats right and dont you forget it!

Zenitsu: anyways back to the date!

Kanao's POV:

It was starting to get dark but i did not want this to end so soon.. I slowly moves closer towards him. I laid my head on his should and looked at the stars. In the corner of my eye I watched as his face went red and giggled a bit. He was cute, caring, and at least trying to be a gentlemen but he's clumsy.

————————-
Sorry this is short but i am trying to post more on here and my inozen story, but one im either to busy because i do basketball and i have school or two i am just not that motivated to write.

Please leave some ships in the comments