Warnings + Chapter One "The Stark Party"

Author's Note

New series collection, guys! For those who know me a little, the Norwegian series 'Skam' is my favorite of all time, and I thought I'd combine this with my favorite little witch. I decided to create a collection of stories based on the Skam couples, and I have 4 series planned in total (based on the couples Nooreva, Kieutou, Noorhelm and Evak) that will be independent series from each other but that will be included in this same collection due to being inspirations of the same universe. Can be read separately!! Warnings and dynamics are specific to each series (although all will be +18 and high school), and for now, I only have one of them finished.

The first series is here! It will have 10 chapters, is finished (I'll leave the posts scheduled for posting, so expect quick, daily updates), and will cover the main topics from the season of the show. Wanda likes girls, but I didn't specify if she doesn't like boys (I left that up to you to choose). The pov is Wanda's, since she is the protagonist. Every comment is important, I hope you like this story!

--//--

Chapter One - The Stark Party

Sobota, 21:24 (Saturday, 09:24 p.m)

Loud music pounded around the entire commode to the outside, probably too much to alarm the neighbors, but none of the teenagers, dancing, drinking, and making out seemed to mind.

Wanda struggled to balance her two drinking glasses among the crowd, making her way to the bathroom from which she had exited a few moments ago.

"Open the door! It's me!" She shouted at the wood and received only laughter in return. Rolling her eyes, she tried to knock with her elbow, but she didn't need to, the door opened and she almost fell in. "Thanks, asshole."

Pietro chuckled, rolling his eyes and making room for his sister to enter. In the bathroom, there were two others besides them, and it was to the redheaded girl that Wanda handed the glass.

"You took your time." Pietro commented closing the door and waiting for Wanda to take a free place in the dry tub with the others.

"That's because it's crowded as hell out there." She retorted half annoyed. "Stark invited over almost the whole town."

"Typical." Natasha sneered before taking a sip. A soft grunt of satisfaction came out. "Damn, this is great. What did you put in here?"

Wanda shrugged, tasting hers. "Shit, it really is good. I guess I'm a natural."

The group chuckled, and the brunette retracted her feet so that the twin could sit in the tub next to her.

"Well, I have something more interesting than alcohol, ladies." It was Clint who announced, groping something in his jacket pocket that made the others celebrate. Wanda forced a smile, finishing her glass as Pietro grabbed the small bag of pot from his friend.

"How much did you pay for that?" The taller one asked. Clint laughed dryly, taking the weed back with a tug.

"A lot more than Daddy's allowance, preppie." He teased, receiving a roll of eyes from the twin and a gentle nudge from Nat.

"Hey, be nice." Warned the redhead, to which Clint chuckled casually.

It didn't take long for them to wrap a cigarette, but Wanda didn't smoke. She never does. And typically, her cell phone vibrated while Pietro was taking a long drag, and she took her attention from this to the screen.

"Vertraue von ganzem Herzen auf den Herrn und stütze dich nicht auf deinen eigenen Verstand. Erkenne ihn auf all deinen Wegen an, und er wird deine Pfade gerade machen."