The Infinity

Torek, 16:55 (Tuesday, 4:55 pm)

A soft melody left the speaker connected to your cell phone, both on the nightstand. On the bed, besides open history books and some crumpled papers, your body pressed Wanda's onto the mattress.

Lazy kisses that went from hungry to slow and sensual in minutes, and have been like this for almost two hours now, making out in the middle of studying.

Wanda has definitely never felt like this, and she wasn't complaining. She wished you would keep kissing her, sliding your tongue against hers and holding her by the hips, and never stop.

But you had to when the music did.

With an unhappy grunt, you parted your mouth from hers, sitting up on the bed to reach for the cell phone that was ringing and disrupting the music. Wanda giggled lightly, following you to hug you from behind with the intention of pulling you back.

"What the hell does he want?" you muttered annoyed, staring at the screen, and attracting the attention of Wanda, who glanced over your shoulder at the cell phone. Peter Parker's name and little photo icon made her stomach churn. You sighed impatiently, putting a hand to your face before answering it. "It better be life or death, Peter." You grunted. Wanda is able to hear his voice because you forgot to take it off the Bluetooth speaker.

"Is that any way to talk to me, babe?"

Your immediate reaction was to steal a glance at Wanda, who tensed up behind you. With another sigh, you pulled your cell phone from your ear to take it out of the Bluetooth before standing up to the balcony.

Wanda hugged her knees, trying to keep all insecurities down. She trusted you and you sounded really annoyed on the phone.

"Stop calling me that, we're not together anymore!" She heard you warn between your teeth. "If you don't stop bugging me I'm going to throw all your shit out the window, I'm warning you. Stop calling me! And only text if it's urgent or from work, asshole."

You hung up, threw the phone on the couch, and turned to Wanda, who spoke before you could;

"I thought you broke up with him."

Your expression softened, the angry tension leaving your shoulders. You leaned over the bed, toward Wanda.

"I did." You assure. "But we were together for a long time. He still has some things to pick up from here. And besides, we're parkour teammates. We're both instructors at the same academy."

Wanda frowns slightly. "I didn't know you did parkour."

You smile, shrugging. "It's important to get some exercise."

Wanda sighs, pulling you by the shoulders to lay on top of her as she lays back down on the bed. You gladly follow, finding a comfortable position with your head on top of her breasts, and running your hands around her to hug her.

"I didn't know you did theater either." She whispers, taking one of her hands to stroke your hair. You giggle, adjusting to look at her.

"I started when I was a kid. Mom thought it helped with shyness." You recount.

"Did it help?"

You twitch your nose. "A little, but I still get tongue-tied with pretty girls." You joke, receiving a gentle pinch from Wanda in return that makes you laugh. Once it stops, you face her. "Peter and I are over, Wanda. I promise. I'm all yours."

You assure her by looking into her eyes, and Wanda believes you wholeheartedly.

She spins you onto the bed in one movement with her legs, swallowing your surprised sigh with a hard kiss. You smile against her lips, kissing her back immediately and helping her to sit on your lap. Once comfortable, her hands rest on your shoulders and she breaks the kiss.