Memories

Age 6

"Happy birthday Hyejin here your gift from me and you mother" I smiled being handed the warped present opening it fast and see a video camera and a DS looking device. "What is this" I look up to my parents and my father sat next to me "Well Hyejin we got you this so you can have place see your memories if you forget and this device aloud you to put whatever photo or video into it even if it's from another source, you can even label them". I giggle "Thank you father mother oh I have an idea let's take the first memory together then after I get Hana and grandfather too", I suggested, and they look at each other and laugh "That why you precious Hyejin let's do it" my mother said and we got in place me in the middle father on the right, mother on the left smiling.

Picture name First Photo is save

Age 8

"Mm...ah there we go" placing my camera "Hurry up Hyejin I'm dying to beat you" looking back to Suzaku be impatient and Kaguya shaking her head "You're going to lose Suzaku" "No I will not Kaguya". I got up moving to the middle with a kendo stick "Ok you said that the last few times" I mock but then Tohdoh walked in "What's going on here" he demanded, and I told him "Suzaku and I are having another duel come watch us". And that's what he did as he sat down with Kaguya, Suzaku and I lift our stick "Ready to lose Suzaku" I smirked "I'll make you eat your words" he said giggle and we fought.

Pictures and videos from Time in Japan are save

Age 11

"Here let's play a game Tianzi" I said to the white haired and crimson eyed girl, she looks at me with a smile on her face "What game will we be playing big sister" she asks full of joy. I pulls some red string "We'll be playing called Cat's Cradle" I told her, and she claps "Let's do it" and I show her how to play once done an older man in red robes with yellow came out "There you ladies are" he spoke. "Grand elder Shiwen look what me and big sister did isn't it good" little Tinazi jumps while showing him, he smiles kindly "Look you Hyejin being a great sister" he pats my head "Oh stop grand Shiwen" I said laughing.

Pictures and videos from Time in Chinese Federation are save

Age 12

"Finding some replacement Miss" Mr. Leo had ask as I look through paper for people who want to work for me "Sadly no everyone so far has a connection to one of those noble" I said drop it the papers feeling lost. In my thoughts some papers move reveling one more person "What about this one Wendy Stella" showing Mr. Leo but he shakes his head "She from the Stella family a low-class that barely have anything to their name". "Let's tried her out I like the looks in her eyes" I said, and Mr. Leo worries "But Miss-" "Oh come on at least to get the purebloods off my back" I whined, and he ends up agreeing. The first meeting with her went well "I'm going to tell you now don't hire me because my family will try to take you down", she said honestly I get out of my chair "I like you, you're hire".

Pictures and videos of Wendy Stella are save

"Euphie look at this once a princess kisses the frog it turns to a prince", I tell her "What is that true I find a prince that way" Euphie pulling my arms wondering if that's a way. "I don't think so it just a fairytale" I said, and she pouts "You got my hope up, just for that you'll be my prince" as she attacks me but we both ends up laughing.