Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

{Isabel Wood}

"I want to ask you something," I say, suddenly pulling away from Theo.

He reaches out for me to pull me back on his chest, "can't you ask while cuddling?"

I shake my head before continuing, "the day after tomorrow is the day you leave."

"I don't wanna talk about that," he frowns.

"Listen. I want our last day together to be different," I grab his hand.

He tilts his head, "different?"

I nod, "since you are always taking me out, I think it's my turn. Before you go to university, I mean."

"You wanna take me out?" he smiles, trying to hide his laugh.

"I'm serious," I huff. "Will you go on a date with me?"

He now has a full-blown grin, "baby, I can take you out. Wherever you want."

I let out a groan, "no! I want to take you out. I will pick you up and drive us to wherever and pay and everything."

He bursts out laughing, sitting up from his bed and pulling me onto his lap.

When he finally gets a hold of himself his eyes meet with mine, "I mean if you insist."

"Yay! Okay. This will be the best date you ever go on," I promise.

He places a kiss on my cheek, "I'm looking forward to it."

"Oh my god! Can I take your car? Cause I have to pick up my date in a nice car and you have a nice car," I ask.

His eyes widen, "I don't think that's... a good idea."

I narrow my eyes at him, "why not? I won't crash. I'll be very careful, I promise."

He sighs, "baby, I don't think you should-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his, slowly kissing him.

"Please," I mumble against his lips. "You will leave after."

He groans into my mouth, "fuck, fine."

I pull away with a grin, "I love you!"

"I love you too," he murmurs, "can we go back to sleep now?"

I nod happily and he pulls me down on his chest.

Soon, I fall asleep. I know exactly what I'm going to do!

....................................

{Theodore Miller}

When I woke up the next morning, I look down to see Isabel not there.

That bothers me. This is one of the last mornings with her until months later and she isn't here.

I sigh and notice a small note on her side: I'm going to pick you up at 6. Be ready.

I smile at the piece of paper in my hand, wondering what she has in mind.

Six o'clock rolls around and I hear a honk outside of my house.

I walk out and see Bell with flowers in her hand.

She opens the passenger door for me to get in but instead, I close it and push her against it.

"You look beautiful," I let my eyes wander down her body.

Her dress clings to every curve, she looks perfect. As always.