02

It had already been five days since I was reborn in this world

Marge arrived on Monday, to stay at the Dursley house for a week.

I tried to get as far away from her as possible, I was in my room reading the books I had there, but unfortunately I had to see her at lunch and dinner time.

She always had to say something about me, if she wasn't my looks, she was talking about my studies, according to her I'm going to reform school. The Dursleys couldn't think of another excuse apparently.

"You should change that hair color, it's not doing you any favors!"

"Is it me or have you gained weight since the last time I saw you?"

"I hope they give you a hard hand in that reformatory dear, you need to behave like a real lady!"

By God, this woman is unbearable, get a life, the only thing she does all day is criticize the behavior of my aunt and mine. From what she can see, Marge doesn't love Petunia one bit. In Marge's words, the only good thing Petunia ever did was give her a nephew.

And worst of all since Marge came was her dogs.

I love dogs, but the ones she has are terrible, they have already broken four cushions, and several pairs of shoes! I know many dogs do this, but hers are very badly trained (and she is supposed to house dogs, does not go very well with yours apparently).

Marge never cleans up the messes her dogs make, Dudley, Petunia and I take care of everything.

Vernon loves her sister too much to contradict her.

The time I was in my room I took the opportunity to read all the books I could

The Magical Creatures theme was my favorite so far.

There are so many creatures, each one is unique, from Bowtruckle to dragons.

Newt Scamander's book is magnificent, he understands the beauty of each animal, he doesn't treat them like beasts like other wizards. It would be great to meet him one day. I couldn't help but think, I would love to talk about this with him, his knowledge is magnificent.