¡!

Hello, I wanted to upload this so you can see the couples that occurred to me to be in the fanfic.

Sirius and Remus will undoubtedly become a couple, in my fanfic they were in love when they were young but they never said anything, now that they meet again, love arises again.

Hermione and Ron will continue to be a couple just like in the movies and books, notice because in the suggestions for Harriet's couple someone put Ron and wanted to clarify it.

As Remus and Nymphadora is not going to happen, I had planned to put her together with Charlie, they would make a nice couple, but you can give me your opinion on this in the comments, I always take her opinions into account.

Bill and Fleur are going to happen because I love them, they are one of my favorite couples.

Now, I had in mind to do this couple, Blaise, Theo and Pansy.

Pansy deserves so much more from her, Draco is not the one for her, I feel like Blaise and Theo would understand her and love her for who she is. Their story would be from Friends to Lovers

I want to do Seamus x Dean and Ginny x Luna.

For Harriet I still don't have it very clear, so below I will leave the options that they have been giving me both in my English version account and in my Spanish version account.

•Fred Weasley x Harriet Potter

•George Weasley x Harriet Potter

• Weasley twins x Harriet Potter

•Neville Longbottom x Harriet Potter

•Regulus Black x Harriet Potter

There are more options but they are people that I already have planned to be in a relationship with someone else.

You can choose the options for Harriet that I put up there and you can also put more options in the comments, then I will put it on this page so that others can vote too.

Well, that was all, leave your opinions in the comments, I always read them.