04

The Knight Bus ride was fun, although an old lady almost got run over

Ernie was reading the prophet, where can you see the photo of Sirius from Azkaban, I didn't ask any questions about who he was like Harry did, he didn't want Sirius to feel uncomfortable.

When I got to the Leaky Cauldron it was quite late, Hedwing was waiting for me at the entrance.

I met Tom, the bar owner, luckily I didn't meet Cornelius Fudge as he hadn't inflated Marge and he had no reason to see me.

I rented a room, thank God I had a few galleons that were enough for a night's lodging, tomorrow morning I will go to Gringotts Bank to find my vault key and withdraw money.

The room was quite nice, it had a fairly comfortable bed.

I put the trunk aside and went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas, leaving Sirius to walk around the room.

When I came out Sirius was in bed, taking up the whole half and I could hear some snoring from him, I couldn't help but giggle at that sight. He deserves to rest in a comfortable bed, after everything he's been through he needs a rest.

Careful not to wake him up, I tried to lie next to him and covered both of us with the sheets and blankets.

Sirius snuggled into my side and I closed my eyes.

My last thoughts were the things I will do tomorrow.

Getting my Gringotts key, buying some new clothes and books, but most importantly stopping by the Diagon Alley pet store and getting a pet cage.

Catch Pettigrew at any cost, that bastard is going to pay for what he did.

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ 𑁍 ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

It was half past ten when I woke up to Sirius's barking.

I opened my eyes slightly and I met Sirius's eyes, he was on top of me (with his animagus form clearly) and he gave me some licks on his face.

"Good morning Sirius..." I spoke in a low and tired voice and suddenly realized what I called him, Sirius also noticed and quickly got out of bed to look at me scared.

"Shit, shit..." I took off the sheets and got out of bed, causing me a little dizziness, once I stabilized I looked at him. "I can explain" I looked at Sirius with a desperate look. 'Damn, it wasn't supposed to be like that, how stupid I am, me and my big mouth' I mentally scolded myself at my stupidity.

Sirius tilted his head to the side, his eyes saying 'I hear you'.

"Look, I know you're Sirius Black, I know you're my godfather, but above all I know you're innocent and I want to help you" I spoke to him calmly and took a few steps forward to get closer to him. "Can you transform into a human please?" I asked hopefully.

And from one moment to the next he was no longer Snuffles, he was Sirius Black. He had a gaunt face, hollow cheekbones, waxy skin, yellow teeth, and long shaggy hair, and he smelled pretty bad to tell the truth, but I took my last steps and hugged him.

I could hear that he let out a few sobs and spoke.

"I'm so sorry harriet, it's my fault, it's my fault, I shouldn't have gone after that rat, I should have stayed with you"

It broke my heart to hear what he said, he lived twelve years suffering and lamenting in Azkaban.

"It's not your fault, it's Pettigrew's, you didn't do anything wrong, he's the one responsible, not you Sirius" I reassured him as he hugged him tightly.

Once he calmed down completely he moved away from me a little and looked me in the eye and asked. "Harriet...how do you know it was Pettigrew? Who told you?" Sirius looked at me waiting for an explanation.

He pulls me away from the hug and walks around the room for a bit, thinking hard about the answer he was going to give him.

"This vacation I was having some dreams, I think they were visions, I dreamed about that night when you confronted Pettigrew and they arrested you, at first I was not sure if it was true, until I read the Prophet and they told the crimes that you supposedly committed, it that weren't true, you would never do something like that" It was the best thing I could think of to say, and it seems to have been quite convincing because Sirius believed it.

"I believe you, psychics aren't very common these days, but I know there were some in the Potter family" Sirius commented, that took me by surprise, I didn't know there were psychics in the Potter family. Now it will sound more convincing to others.

"I want to catch Pettigrew and get you a trial so you can be free," I announced abruptly to Sirius.

Tears filled his eyes and he hugged me and murmured 'thank you' repeatedly.

"So, we have to create a plan, I already have some ideas in mind" I spoke determined.

I shared a look with Sirius and we nodded firmly.

He starts the plan to catch the rat.