New recruit

(In this story you are Lee Wonwoo)

Hanni's pov-

Jungwook, Haerin, and I walked in the Agency company building to do our next mission. Us three have been friends ever since we joined the company, but Haerin and I already knew each other.

As we sat down in our seats, the Captain stood there waiting for the rest of our members to quiet down.

A guy suddenly walked in the room and stood there.

The three of us were confused and just looked at each other. "Alright settle down squad S. We have a new recruiter, please say your name and agency level." Captain said and just sat down in his desk.

"Hello, my name is Lee Wonwoo and my agency level is X." The new recruiter said.

Us three looked at each other with wide eyes. "Does that mean he's the highest level in the company?" Haerin whispered to me and Jungwook. Both of us nodded our heads.

"Very well. Now go sit right next to Jungwook, Hanni, and Haerin. You three raise your hand so he knows who you are." The captain told the new recruiter and us.

We raised our hands and he came to sit down next to Jungwook since we have a four seated desk.

"Alright you guys will be working with your table groups and when you guys are settled then come up here and grab your cases." Captain said.

"Wonwoo is it?" Jungwook said trying to work with the new recruiter.

"Yes it is." Wonwoo replied

"I'm Choi Jungwook. This is Pham Hanni, and that's Kang Haerin. It's nice to work with you." Jungwook said right after.

He just looked at us and turned to the Captain's direction.

Rude much? Then he looked back at us and said "Let's just get our cases." We agreed and went to Captain's desk for a case.

"You guys ok working together?" Captain said.

We nodded our heads and then he said "Great! Well you guys already know that you're no longer the highest levels right?"

We nodded our heads again except for Wonwoo.

"Alright, here's your case. It's a robbery one." Captain said while giving us the case.

I could tell that Wonwoo and Haerin was upset about us having a robbery case, but they didn't show it.

We went to go sit back down in our seats to figure out where we should go first.

"So it says right here that Kyungchu's bank was robbed today an hour ago." Jungwook started off.

"Here are some suspects." He showed us the paper and Wonwoo just stood there, staring at the paper.

"Got it. It's Yoo Daesung." Wonwoo said out of no where.

"How?" I replied to his answer.

"You see here it says he works at Kyungchu's bank. It said in the case that he wasn't supposed to be at work today because he is sick. But from the pictures of him in the cameras doesn't seem like he was sick." Wonwoo answered my question.

We looked carefully at the pictures and Jungwook said.

"But maybe he forgot something and just went to go and grab it."

"That's what they want you to think." Wonwoo warned Jungwook.

"Alright then where do we go?" Haerin asked.