Case to Japan 2

Hanni's pov-

All of us arrived and met up with each other at the airport. Haerin seemed happier to see Wonwoo than usual.

I just watched them stick together like glue the whole time. It kinda hurt...

(^woo and rin)

(^woo and rin)

Jungwook came running up to me and clung his arm around my shoulders.

"You look down, are you ok?" He asked with concern.

I told him I was fine.... I wasn't. But I ended up becoming distracted by Jungwook.

Wonwoo's pov-

"Are they dating by chance?" I asked Haerin, pointing at the two love birds behind us.

"Hmmm maybe but actually I don't know... unnie likes him though." She responded.

"Why?.." She suddenly asked. Her expression became serious and pouty.

"I was just asking because they seemed close recently." I answered her.

"Are you jealous?" I teased her. "pfft me jealous? No....

maybe?" She responded.

Of course I laughed because it was cute. My feelings for Haerin were about to burst out of my mouth.

I turned around to see if the other two were listening to our conversation. But they weren't there, they probably walked back to our gate number.

I slipped my hand down to her hand and interlocked it.

"I really like you Haerin.." I whispered, hoping that she could only hear the loudness of the airport.

"I like you too Wonwoo.." She whispers in my ear.

We both went silent for a bit and laughed it off. "Can we keep our relationship a secret from you know..." She suggested.

I nodded. I didn't really care if our relationship was a secret, as longs if both of us are happy than it's fine.

We walked back to our gate number and talked a lot on the way there.

When we reached Hanni and Jungwook, Haerin let go of my hand and acted normal.

"Did they call us yet?" Haerin asked them. "They just called us, let's gaur!" Hanni answered her.

We got on the plane and sat down. Wook and I were sitting partners while the girls sat next to each other.

"Are you guys dating by any chance?" I asked hyung.

He froze and looked at me. "No... not yet." He answered. He really likes her..

I looked at Hanni and saw her and Haerin laughing with each other.

"Does she know yet?" I asked him. "sighs no but I plan on confessing soon!" He said.

Well that's good for him.

Hanni's pov-

He looked at me? Did he need something? "Unnie! Give me my tomato frog back!" Haerin cutely argued with me.

"Not until you say something about you and Wonwoo!" I suddenly blurt out.

"Geez unnie we are just friends and nothing else!" She quickly responded.

It was quite suspicious but I believed it. I gave her frog back to her.

A couple of hours passed by and now we are in Japan!!

Everyone started leaving the plane. The four of us got out.

"Lee Wonwoo!" Someone yelled from afar.

She ran up to us and started talking to Wonwoo.

"Guys I want you guys to meet one of my friends." Wonwoo said.

"Hello I'm Naoi Rei!!" She spoke in Korean

"Hello I'm Naoi Rei!!" She spoke in Korean. All of us introduced to each other and apparently Wonwoo told Rei about our mission so he called her.

"You're so lucky that my unit is here in Japan with me!" Rei-ssi kept on clinging to Wonwoo's arms.

She drove us to a very expensive villa and helped us with some bags to carry.

"Seo is in there Woo." Rei-ssi told Wonwoo. He suddenly got excited and quickly ran inside.

I laughed and found it cute. All of us were done grabbing everything.

"You guys! Meet Hyunseo or Leeseo!" Wonwoo excitedly said.

"Hello it's nice to meet you and also! Thank you for taking care of my older brother!!" She informed us

Wait

Older brother!!!!????