Case to Japan 1

Wonwoo's pov-

I quickly changed into my outfit and ran to the main office.

The 3 of them were already sitting down so I started walking towards them when suddenly someone stopped me.

"Late Mr. Lee... go sit down in your spot." The captain scolded.

I stayed silent and sat down. "Today is a wonderful day to give all of you guys cases!"

"Todays case includes lots of time and violence. There was a murder case that happened in Japan. I can only send 1 unit each week. So today I will tell you who I'm taking to Japan tonight...." He kept on talking.

He was looking around the room and while he was his eyes landed on our unit.

"Unit Jungwook, Hanni, Haerin, and Wonwoo, you guys are heading out tonight to Japan." He said.

All four of us nodded.

"I'll reveal the rest of the units tomorrow and by then, those guys would be in Japan gathering info." He pointed at us.

The meeting went for about two hours. I'm pretty excited for this mission.

After the meeting all of us changed and walked out of the building.

"That was actually very unexpected." Jungwook hyung said.

"I guess we should start packing tonight." Hanni added.

We all agreed that we would meet up with each other at the airport.

Jungwook hyung went to go drop Hanni off at her house. While Haerin didn't want to go.

"Can we just hang out for a little bit?" She kept on asking.

"Why? Didn't we just hung out a couple of hours ago?" I asked her.

"well they ruined our date..." She mumbled something.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you. What did you say?" I asked.

She started to blush and didn't say anything for a bit.

"sighs.. I said they ruined our date..." She shyly responded.

I didn't know how I felt, but I found her really cute saying that.

I softly laughed at her. "I'll take you somewhere." I told her.

She nodded and stayed quiet.

Haerin's pov-

Geez Lee Wonwoo what are you doing to me!? He drove us to a convenience store and bought many of my favorite snacks.

We sat outside and eat them. Silence was filled in the air.

While I was eating my ice cream happily he suddenly grabbed a napkin and wiped the edge of my lips.

I could feel myself heating up. "Make sure you eat carefully." He told me.

All I could do was blush. Damn Wonwoo the rizz you have T-T. After the embarrassment of me eating like a kid I finished my ice cream.

"You seemed excited for this case." I said to him.

"Yep I am! It sounds fun and serious, that's why I like it. I also like it because you're coming too." He answered.

I couldn't hold it in. I grabbed his hands and covered my face with it. "I can't with you Wonwoo, I'm just embarrassing myself at this point."

He started stroking my hair and moved his body closer to mine. "Why are you embarrassed? You wanted this date." He whispered in my ear.

"T-this is a date?" I asked. Damn it, why am I stuttering?

He nodded and shifted his hands to interlocking his hands with mine.

The silence flooded everywhere, even when he drove me back home.

While I was packing I've got a message from Wonwoo.

________________________________
WonWon💘

WonWon💘
I'll see you soon!
Arrive safely 🫶🫶

Will do <3

seen...

________________________________

It's been a while since I've updated this book :((
Sorry 😞