𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.

"𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣,"

"Nyra?" six-year-old Aegon called for his sister as he look down at his niece who was asleep in her cot.

"Yes, Aegon?"

"Will Viserra be my Visenya?" Aegon asked not knowing the weight of his words.

"Do you wish for her to be?" Rhaenyra questioned her younger brother who looked at her daughter with such dreams in his eyes.

"Of course! I want her forever," he smiled up at Rhaenyra.

"Well, my sweet boy, one day when you two are much older than you are now that could happen," she smiled back at him warmly as she brushed his hair back out of his eyes.

"My 'Serra is very pretty," he giggled.

"She is quite the beauty," Laenor commented approaching the two. He could evidently see the spark in Aegon's eyes when Viserra was ever brought up in a conversation. He worried about his daughter and Aegon's building possessiveness. Viserra Velaryon was the only child to come from both Laenor and Rhaenrya within the upcoming years. She would be their firstborn and true heir.

"I will pro-t-tect her and be by her side every day," Aegon puffed out his chest.

"That is quite the promise, Aegon," Rhaenrya stated as she side-glanced to her husband who looked at Aegon with knowing eyes.

"Not a promise. A duty."

"How do you know about duty?" Rhaenyra asked shocked at the little boy's words. She picked Aegon up so he could look at Viserra with a better view than him standing by the cot.

"Father says all the time, 'Pr-protecting your family is the im-mport-ant duty of all,' 'Serra will be my wife one day!" Aegon beamed at Rhaenyra who was proud of her younger brother.

¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:.:*:☆:*:.:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯

5 YEARS LATER

"Aegon!" eight-year-old Viserra called as she fell to the ground.

"Has something happened?!" Aegon stopped sparring with Aemond as he heard her call his name. He rushed to her and looked over her for injuries. "Serra, are you alright?"

"I-i think I sc-craped m-my knee," she whimpered with tears filling her eyes. She had fallen on gravel with only her hand and knees to break her fall. Both were scraped and bloodied with small cuts from the rocks. "Jace pushed me when I was trying to walk over to you."

"Shh, it's okay. Let's take you up to Ser Laenor," Aegon picked up Viserra's small figure gently who curled into his chest. He walked with Viserra in his arms to her parent's chambers and asked for the guards to let him in.

"Oh, Tala, what happened??" Laenor yelped when he saw his good brother and daughter enter the chambers. "Oh my, it that blood?!" (daughter)

"Ser Laenor, could you call for the handmaiden to bring the supplies? I will stay here with Viserra," Aegon asked him as he sat down Viserra near a seat by the fireplace and then took the seat right next to her.