𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

"𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧."

"Kepa, what is it?" Viserra turned away from her vanity as she saw her father walk into the room. "What's happened? Are you okay?" she further questioned once she heard her father's sniffles as tears silently fell from his face. (Father)

"Your Aunt Laena has passed away," he sobbed reaching out for his daughter.

"Oh, Kepa," Viserra rushed to his arms leading him to sit down on her bed as she wrapped her arms around his torso letting him lean some of his weight on her. "I'm here for you, always." (Father)

"It hurts, Tala. I feel as if I have failed her," Laenor clutched onto Viserra in fear that she too would slip away from him. "I should have never let her go so far."

"Aunt Laena would never blame you for the distance as you both were you needed to be. I remember the times when we would sneak off to go visit her. She always praised you for who you are, Kepa."

"I know you know, Viserra. And I thank the gods for giving me you every single day," Laenor told her as he tried to calm his heartbeat. "I know your mother and even I do not pay as much attention to you as we should, but you are my heart. I failed you by taking you away from Aegon, and I am so incredibly sorry for it."

"You are no less a man for who you are and who you choose to love," Viserra stated to him. "No one can take away how you love so passionately."

"We will be visiting Driftmark for her funeral soon," Laenor informed her. He felt her shoulders tense and he noticed her expression change into one filled with new hope.

"Who will be attending?" Viserra asked.

"He will be there," Laenor told the girl whose smile widen at new information.

"Sometimes letters and visits are not enough," she sighed.

¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:.:*:☆:*:.:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯

"Have you seen your father or sister?" Rhaenyra asked Jace.

"They're in the waters," Jace looked off towards the sea to see the father and daughter pair knees deep into the water.

"Your little cousins have lost their mother," Rhaenyra nodded toward the twins. "They could use a kind word."

"I have an equal claim to sympathy," Jace whined.

"Jace," Rhaenyra warned.

"We should be at Harrenhal, mourning Lord Lyonel and Ser Harwin," Jace puffed out.

"It would not be appropriate. The Velaryons are our kin and the Strongs are not."

"You mean her kin," Jace muttered in jealousy.

"Look at me," Rhaenyra tilled his chin to her. "You will not speak another of this. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mother."

"Good. Now head to your cousins."

¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:.:*:☆:*:.:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯

"You know you really should not be out here," Viserra shook Aegon awake.

"I was trying to wait for you, but I did not want to disturb you and your father," Aegon yawned as he stretched out his arms. "Matter of fact, I think you are in need of love," Aegon pulled Viserra to sit on his lap as he wrapped his arms around her waist leaning back against the stone wall.