A Lot Like Love - Part 2

Mani was sitting all drained out.With ice pack on his hand time to time keeping it top of his head and glaring at his friend.Vikram was walking to and fro in room.With no idea how and what happened in these previous 24 hours of his life.He got engaged and was brought here.Getting weirdest shock of his life.He stopped walking looking at Mani.

V-"What?Why giving this look to me?"

M-"Then what do you expect?Do you realize what that girl is saying.You are busy doing morning walk here.I cant imagine losing millions.Press and media making this news a big thing."

V-"Will you shut up Mani."

M-"No I wont."

V-"I need to sleep.My head hurts."

M-"yes sleep.Im here to take all tension.My blood pressure is high.And here you are worried about your sleep.Vikram.Tell me that girl.Is saying truth or?"

V-"No.Its a lie.Are you crazy?How can you even think."

M-"I was thinking same.But.All these years you kept saying  no marriage.No relationship.How can I even trust now.Anything can happen."

V-"What are you blabbering?Lets call it night now.I will handle it in morning."

M-"But Vikram this.Fine."

Who was in mood to sleep.Wide awake and only hope was if next morning could sort things out.While on other side Sakshi was sleeping hugging her baby close.To her heart with smile on face.

Vikram woke up moving curtains letting rays enter to his room through glass door.One of main attractions of this place.He made years ago with his comfort and love for surroundings here.He yawned and stretched his arms.Checking time.Rubbing his eyes he opened door brushing his hair with his fingers.When felt something near his feet.It was toy duck.That made noise.

Soon enough he saw baby trying to walk with slow steps

Soon enough he saw baby trying to walk with slow steps.His hair curly and cheeks chubby.He was good looking baby.Giving good wash to his hand he smiled and was about to fall down.Before picked up by stranger.Baby gave loud chuckle.Now settling in Vikrams arms.He was on two minds before patting his back and picking him up.He was looking for toy.Which Vikram picked up and gave to him.Making little one happy.

Vikram looked if anyone was around and then back at baby.Who was busy checking out place.He didnt knew why he felt like carrying him inside room and sitting on bed.A smile came on his lips.As little one tried to touch his cheeks and gave him sloppy kisses.He always loved kids.There was something about them.Which made him smile and happy.He had some good time playing with little one.

Mani came to door and was frightened seeing sight.Vikram playing with baby and he held on to door for support.He took deep breathe and entered room taking baby from Vikram suddenly.Which made little one cry.