A Lot Like Love - Part 4

It was little windy weather.Sakshi closed door and rubbed her palms.Pulling warm stole over her.She looked at her baby.Busy playing on bed.As he watched her he gave smile.Blinking his eyes which melted her heart.She sat on bed and looked outside view.The sky was gloomy and so was her life.Hugging her baby close to her tightly.She thought where was life taking her.

The baby cooed to her quietly sucking his thumb.His tiny hands had hold on her dress.She smiled lightly seeing that.Kiss his head softly.Her eyes watered up.

S-"Im sorry.Im trying my best.But he doesnt like us it seems.I know its our fault.But trust me I will set everything right.At least I will try."

She kissed him again and baby as if understood cooed to her.She knew how difficult it has been for her.Living life without family.Losing parents and then growing up in orphanage.Her life was always filled with loneliness.She has always been confident girl.Standing up to her deicsions in life.Till time she took step in conscious or unconsious mind.Which changed everything for her.She stared at sky and thought.Whats going to happen.All was going smooth.She and her baby.They were fine with each others presence in life.But something made her take this decision.Even she didnt think twice before leaving everything and coming here.How will things end up.

Vikram was in his room having coffee.He took deep breath and felt at ease hearing his mothers voice.In all tension and stress she was someone.Who would make him feel better.

V-"Yes Mom Im fine.Dont worry.You please take care of yourself.I will see you soon.When are you coming back?Okay.Yeah.I spoke to Myra.She seems fine Mom."

As he ended call.He stared at sky outside glass door of his room.Sipping coffee.He has never lied to his mother.He never thought it was necessary at any point in life.She was one who gave him strength to become achieve what he is in life today.He didnt knew why every time she would ask him if he was fine.Happy with his wedding and Myra.He would feel guilty.Deep inside he knew whatever was happening.He wasnt happy.But why that was question he kept asking to himself.Mybe with time things will settle down.Then again the new happenings in his life.Presence of Sakshi and baby.He was on two minds.

As if he could get some time relax his mind.He frowned hearing noise from outside.Shaking his head he could hear Mani and Goswami voice.But other voice got him confused.Someone he knew.He couldnt resist it and came outside to see what was happening.

He couldnt resist it and came outside to see what was happening

"Hello Everyone.And guess who is here.

SuperStar Nikhil."

Vikram widened his eyes and spit on coffee.Coughing and rubbed his mouth in irritation.This was last twist he expected here.A tall broad figure with handsome features.Height little taller than him could be seen greeting all with cool atittude hugging Mani.

M-"Ahh.Thank you Nikhil.You made it to here in short time.I thought you wont be able to."

N-"Well.I had to come.After all you called me Mani.Whats up."