A Lot Like Love - Part 3

Vikram moved from one end of room to another.Holding ring in grip of his fingers.Trying to remember.It was his ring only he was sure of.But how is that possible.Its with her.This means they met before and what.Shes saying can be true.

V-"No.NO.No.I have gone mad.How can I lose faith on myself.No.This.Must have been lost yeah.But."

Just then he saw Mani coming towards him.He hid ring in his pocket.Giving sheepish smile to him.Mani could sense something.Vikram hid sweat beads forming on his forehead.And went to bed pulling blanket over him.Leaving Mani shocked.

M-"I came to talk something serious.And you want to sleep?"

V-"Ahh I think I have fever.If I sleep will feel better.We can talk later."

Mani checked him and felt temperature normal.Vikram was cursing him under his breathe.There was no way he could.Ditch this friend of him.He was way too smart.

M-"You seem alright.No fever."

V-"Yeah.Maybe it will come.Sending signals now."

Next he acted to sneeze.Making Mani flinch at him and he made some distance.Making a face.

M-"Okay fine.Take rest.I just came here to tell you.Producer is not coming tomorrow.Somehow I managed.They are coming over after two days."

V-"Hmm."

M-"Vikram.We need to fix this within two days else.You didnt tell me what happened in that room.What did she say?"

Vikram  covered his head also now.With blanket.Getting no response from him.Mani had to leave before taking last look at him.

Mani sulked and went out of room.

M-"This was left only.I do sell something fishy.This girl will influence him.I cant let that happen.Once he wakes up.I have to."

He stopped in his way hearing Sakshi's voice.She was speaking to someone on phone.Door to her room was half open.Mani kept his ears glued to door.Trying to make out conversation.

S-"Yeah he seems fine.Im good.We are doing well.Dont worry.You take care.Bye."

She saw her baby sleeping peacefully and arranged pillows.Around him on bed.Placing kiss on his head.She went to washroom.Mani grabbed the chance and got inside room.He looked at baby on bed sleeping.For moment he could imagine Vikram sleeping with that face.He smiled but it vanished too.

M-"No no No."

He tried to look for some evidence in room.And found her phone on bed.To his luck the phone wasnt locked.He found number she was speaking to few minutes ago.He saved it in his phone and gave victory smile.Keeping phone safely on bed.He ran away from there closing door.

M-"Sakshi Varma.Your game will be over soon.Just wait."

Staring at her eyes which had some magic.He was delving into them.Deeper and more as he caught her from waist.With one strike pulling her towards him.He kissed her cheeks and nose.Forehead as his lips twitched a smile.He touched her lips and was about to kiss her when lights overshadowed darkness.It was her.Those eyes and lips.The face he could recognize or hardly recognize.He kissed her preciously holding her with one hand.His palm securing her neck.He whispered to her.

"I like you."

Opening his eyes.He found her looking at him with smile.Both were staring at each other.The moment belonged to them.Vikram and Sakshi.

V-"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.What the."

Vikram woke up with sweat covering his face.He tried to catch his breathe.When looked at surroundings.It was his room and he was alone.He calmed down and then scratched his head.He frowned remembering his dream.Taking pillow and hugging it.