𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐑

𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐑

an intense and passionate feeling

❝oh, you sure you ready for this one?❞

you feet lead you down a winding, dark hallway, your eyes searching, trying to adjust to the darkness that seems to consume you. bass reverberates through the walls, tingling your fingertips as you use your fingers to guide your way forward.

at the end of the hallway, you come to an opening - the music loud, blasting through your eardrums, leaving you slightly disoriented as you walk closer to the stage.

it's a strip club - your hazy vision and blinding lights that flicker overhead obstructing the view of plush, leather seats. the club buzzes with energy around you as alcohol consumes it's patrons, sickly sweet with the aroma of perfume - and sex appeal. 

and even with the crowd that surrounds you, somehow, someway, it manages to feel like you're in the only person here. strange, isn't it? 

on the stage, there's a woman dressed in a thin, two piece white bikini set. her exposed skin glitters with silver body shimmer, and her legs fly into the air, shooting a set of iridescent pleasers into your view, her long, black tresses twirling with her motions as she glides around the pole.

the energy is thick, tangled with rising tension as you feel your heart race in your chest. sexual energy swoons, just as you suddenly notice the two other energies in your presence - standing on either side of you. the man to your left stands tall, handsome, his eyes glued to the woman before him, confidence and an intimidating aura seeming to radiate off of him.

the figure to your right is shrouded in mystery, hidden by thick, black shadows that waft over the club. all you can see is the heavy, glittering diamond watch on their wrist, but their energy stirs an uneasiness in your stomach. you're nervous. 

the woman on the stage seems ignorant, oblivious to the dark energy that lurks off to her side, in her own world as she spins around the metallic pole, her eyes closed. she's somewhere, anywhere but here.

and then, a voice calls out to you.

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞?❞