𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

a snake among concrete

❝everybody loves a cute, coming of age story.❞

walking through a sea of flowers in all shapes and sizes, you can spot magnolias, asphodels, daisies, tulips, and even roses, all of them gutting off in various directions, painting the meadow before you in a rainbow like hue. 

a weathered and worn path leads you down to a clearing, and you can also make out what seems like footsteps, validating your assumptions that this was a path well traveled. dust kicks up with each of your steps, red, clay dirt staining the tips and soles of your shoes. 

the scent of lavender and chrysanthemums tickle your senses, while warm sun shines down on your skin, your feet propeling you further as grass and small pebbles crunch beneath your feet. 

at the end of the clearing sits a girl, a young, gentle energy radiating from her.

she's beautiful, with an immature naïveté wafting off of her. wild and spiral curls shape her ethereal features, and she glances up at you from her book, slightly furrowing her eyebrows at your sudden presence. 

she's dressed in a cream colored sun dress, and necklace dangles from her neck, green jewels reflecting in the sun's rays. her face radiates in the light above, and for a minute, you swear you see a halo appear above her head. 

that can't be. it's just your eyes playing tricks on you. 

❝𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞.❞