biblically accurate fantube smut

im not even gonna lie i straight up wrote this in less than 10 minutes enjoy

IM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE WRITING LITERAL OBJECTS DOING THE MATRESS MAMBA SO IM GONNA WRITE WHAT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN IF OBJECTS HAD SCHLONGERS AND PUNANIS.

"Wow fan that is fucking small" tube tester said, having to use a microscope to see Fan's dingadongalong.

"So how much will this cost me" fan says. He stares into test tube's eyes. What the fuck am i doing with my li

Test tube said "nothing. Half because this experiment of mine of trying to enlarge your schrodinger's sausage may have horrible side effects and cause you to never live in peace again, and half because i feel bad for you."

Test tube injected Fan with the sleepy juice and he soon fell asleep. When he opened his eyes again he smiled. The surgery seemed to have gone well. He had no dick, no balls and no ass but that was because objects randomly grew their genitals whenever they were horny, according to the object show fandom. In order to see the results of the experiment himself, he would have to.................

GO TO HORNLAND. in his mind hes not taking a plane or anything

Fan began to rub his slit and his dockadock soon popped out, however... TEST TUBE CAUGHT HIM!!!!!

"Fan!!! Golly gosh why on earth are you jacking off on my WORKTABLE, GTFO " Test tube yelled out, clearly very mad.

"..lmao make me noob" Fan said, imitating the plot of every smut fanfiction he'd read on ao3. And it fucking worked

"Maybe i will" test tube's MEOW MEOW popped out and she jumped on fan and took his member HELLPPP

"Golly gosh Fan, your zchlongy is huge!!1!!" Test tube said and she randomly got a collar??? From somewhere i dont know how smut works

"Nyahh yes mommy" Fan said moening louder than a car horn

Test tube instantly stopped "what the fuck im not ur fucking offspring that would be weird u jeebweezing bitch"

"Nyahh im ur bitc-" Fan said before Test tube threw the insolent fool across the room and fan hit the wall hard (in more ways than one). He evaporated on impact and test tube was glad that he hadn't had a chance to ask Mephone to save the new edition of his file with his schlonger added.

Later that night Test tube fed an insta-respawn-death potion to him in his sleep so shed never have to see him again. If there was anything she hated more in the world it was a bitch who moaned "nyaa mommy" during the bedsheet battle.