chapter 1.3

Today the studio officially opened. As a famous foreign brand to open up a branch here, naturally it was on the news as well.

Blueberry , a famous foreign event planning company is now in China. It was quite a big news. Though it can't be comparable to the news of two big company merging, it was still considerable.

While inside the studio , Zhan sat down on his desk while tapping his feet on the ground nervously. It's true that he and his Blueberry has gotten enough fame but he never really came face to face with media. This is the first time.

Beside him, his assistant kept talking,
"Okay, Zhan. Don't be nervous. They will just ask you some questions . All you have to do is to smile and answer them. If you can't, then I'll manage it."

Zhan looked up at her and nodded earnestly.

She is Angela, zhan's assistant. She actually followed him from country B and they were quite close. Angela is 3 years older than Zhan , which made it convenient.

"Stop shaking your foot already. It's okay, let me see your face. Ah..I will give you a touch up. Hold on."

Zhan looked at Angela with helpless gaze. "Damn, sister. You have been doing a touch up every 5 minutes. I swear if you make me look like a clown, I will not let you go."

"What are you saying..no matter what I do, you are still a natural beauty."

Zhan laughed and sat down straight. Knocking sounds came from the door.
"Please come in."

After getting permission, several male and female reporters got in . Zhan glared at Angela, 'who told me it was only 2 or 3 people?'

Angela gave him a business smile. Zhan turned back and copied and pasted the smile to everyone. The reporters and camera man were all stunned. They set up their camera and immediately pointed them at zhan.

The reporters came to their senses. Awkwardly they said, "Mr.Xiao , thank you for having us. Shall we start?"

"Please." Zhan said.

"We all know that Blueberry is one of the leading company in country B. I want to ask Mr.Xiao , why did you suddenly think of extending it to China?" A female reporter questioned.

Zhan smiled and replied, " China is my homeland. No matter where I go, can it feel the same as home? I wanted to come back after completing my studies but then I found Blueberry. So it was delayed a bit."

The female reporter blushed and her tone softened, " Mr. Xiao , my next question is, why did you choose Blueberry as the company's name? Is there a special meaning?"

Zhan's expression went stiff. But he composed himself and smiled politely, "Actually there's no deeper meaning behind it. I couldn't find any decent name , then I remembered that one of my close friend liked to eat Blueberry. So I just used it."

His reply caused few reporters to laugh as well.
"Mr.Xiao is really simple minded. With your looks you could've easily entered showbiz. "

"You must be joking. I've no talent in that area. I'll just continue to do what I'm doing ."

After a while, the Reporters and camera men stood up to bid goodbye. Zhan even chatted with them for a while.
"See, you were nervous for nothing." Angela patted his shoulder. "Good job."

"Sister, call mianmian and others. Let's have hotpot tonight !"

After the dinner party zhan excused himself and went home. He freshened up and got into bed. But since he couldn't fall asleep, he decided to use Internet for a while.