chapter 1.7-‼️

The car quietly went inside the huge gate , arriving at the parking lot. Zhan was still processing everything that happened. It was another blow when Zhan came to know that this is where Yibo has always lived. That means , he had always been near Yibo this whole time.

Yibo's face shower a trace of smile seeing Zhan dazed.

Zhan got out of the car and dumbly walked to the elevator, following behind Yibo. The lift came with a 'ding' sound and opened the door. Yibo stepped in first. Just when Zhan was about to get in, his hand was ruthlessly pulled and his back slammed on the cold wall of the elevator.

He was a little bit surprised, not even expecting this move at all. His hands were captured as well, all means of struggle are blocked. Just then, Zhan's mouth was blocked. The soft lips of the other person was on him. His eyes burned red, not knowing what to do. In his 25 years of life, he didn't even kiss anyone , not to mention learning.

Yibo felt the other person not moving. He bit Zhan's lips quite a few times. When he was satisfied, Zhan's lips were already swollen and his breathing was already ragged. He was about to confront Yibo when the elevator door opened.

What? Zhan didn't even press the elevator button. It was yibo who did, they came straight to the top floor with no one in sight. No matter how rich Zhan was , he never brought such a large space for himself.

Yibo's attention was somewhere else. After so many years of suppressing it, under the influence of drinks and with the person with him he can't keep control anymore.

He dragged the person and went straight for the bed. When Zhan was thrown on the bed, he was still stunned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zhan opened his eyes and felt the weight on his body. Lifting his arm he pushed the person away with force. His whole body ached. He is really angry with the beast who is laying dead beside him. If he had strength on his legs , he would have kicked this guy out of the bed.

After doing it again and again for the whole night , he was exhausted. Cursing the other person endlessly for a while , he decided to get up and wash himself, so he could stagger back to his own dog house.

"Bastard, exhausted the hell out of me. Cheater , ran out to have a one night stand in his wedding night."

He murmured and with much effort sat up on the bed. Just when he was about to stand up on his own, his body was lifted in the air. Dumbfounded, he looked at the handsome jawline of the other person. At some point , Yibo also got up. Seeing the other person struggling this much, how could he lay still?

"Why are you up so early?"

"Work."

Yibo pecked on Zhan's forehead , "Take a day off. Let your assistant manage everything. "

Zhan stared at Yibo's face , who's fault is this then?

"Um...what do you want to eat? I'll make it for you."

"Didn't know Mr.Wang knows how to cook."

Yibo sat Zhan on the bathtub and rubbed both of their nose together. "Naughty, at your service always."

Yes, Yibo truly learnt how to cook despite him being busy. He learned it during the promised 2 years. It's because he imagined his married life with Zhan many times, he wanted to cook for his loved ones. Surprisingly, he can still remember the process , making simple breakfast is nothing to him.

See, it came handy.

Zhan looked at Yibo's face for a while and then looked away , all flustered. His expression was full of warmth , love and trust. Zhan is naked , naturally Yibo is too and this made Zhan feel ambiguous. He blushed again. He is so much embarrassed that he could dig a hole right here and hide forever.