Chapter 2

We finally reach the library, I'm exhausted.. However, Len doesn't seem fazed from all the running.

"Kagamine..kun.."
I try scolding him but can't due to all of the panting.

"Hehe! What's wrong Flower-senpai? Surely you're not exhausted from a little jog riiiiight?"

I know he's trying to tease me, I know he is. I'm not going to let him get the reaction he wants.

"No. I'm just mad you ran in the halls. Give me.. a second to breathe."

He wasn't even listening, he was already running around the library and making noise, which are both against the rules.
"WHAT'S THIS BOOK? OOOOOO LOOK IT'S A BOOK ABOUT BANANAS!!"

He's flipping through books and leaving them on the floor, leaving quite the mess.

After catching my breath, I grab him by his wrist firmly, looking annoyed.
"Kagamine-kun. Pick up those books, you're gonna get us in trouble at this rate. Can't you be serious for a good 5 minutes?"

He blushes a bit red and turns around to face me.
"Aww you're so cute when you scold meee! ♡ Hehehe! I'm sorry Flower-senpai, I'll pick them up!"

He starts picking up the books and placing them in the shelves incorrectly.

It's so weird. We only just met, and he's treating me like he's known me for months. It's so.. annoying. Ugh.

He finishes "putting the books back" and then turns to me.

"I'm done! Are you proud of me? Are you are you?" He smiles.

"You didn't even put the books where they even belong.." I start rearranging the books, watching him bounce around excitedly.

"You look so amazing Flower-senpai!" He gushes. "I love your glasses, they really suit you! Hehe!"

I look down a little embarrassed, nobody ever complements me here, as they all fear me due to being the student council president. However that embarrassment quickly fades off when he runs to the nature section of the library and starts making a mess there.

I quickly chase him there and try stopping him. "Kagamine-ku—"

He flips through books.
"LOOK FLOWER-SENPAI! IT'S A BOOK ABOUT FLOWERS!!"

By this point, we caught the attention of the teacher. She carefully walks over to us and scolds us both.

"Kagamine-kun. Flower-san. Both of you, cleaning duty. Now."

It was my first time getting cleaning duty as a punishment. Len's looking at me apologetic, he tries telling the teacher it was his fault but the teacher didn't bother to listen. She quickly storms off.

Seriously. Who is this Len Kagamine?