Chapter 5

I open my bento box and start eating my lunch. I look out the window, zoning out from the past events that happened.

I remember about my younger years, when I wasn't feared by half the school, and spent every second of the day with my sister, Yukari.

But my zoning out was quickly stopped by the sound of snapping.

Len was across from me, eating his lunch but he had noticed my zoning out, and was snapping his fingers at my face.

"Flower-senpaiii.. what are you doinggg? Do you not like your lunch?"

I stare at him. His brown eyes are literally shimmering at me with love.

"Yes, Len. I'm fine. I was just thinking of my 1st year."

He giggles like some fanboy. "Hehe, your first year? Buuuut we met this yeaaar! And plus, this is our first daaaateee!!"

I kinda forgot we were technically are on what others call a "date."

Suddenly two girls appear. One is a girl with green-ish hair and long pigtails. The other looks like the female counterpart of Len, just a little older looking.

"Lenn.. who's this?" The girl with the bow asks.

Len goes from his hyper flirting mode to somewhat annoyed, which was pretty new for me to see.
"Rinnn.. I'm on a datee.. can't you and Miku seee?"

I watch as the two start bickering and then suddenly the other girl with pigtails gets closer to me.

"Flower-san! It's so very nice to meet you, I'm Miku, and this is my girlfriend, Rin. She is Len's sister."

Ah. That's why they were bickering. Suddenly, Rin is all in my face.
"It's time for you to pass the future wife test!"

The future.. what?