Band class first day

(hi so when I met Walker, it was marching season for the band, so this is going to take place the week I became friends with him.)

Ash's pov

Alaina has been calling this saxophone player named Walker "bestie" sense, well I don't really know. well what you really need to know it's me and Walker became friends because he said he'd wear a crop top on Halloween little did he know a week after he said that I bring him a crop top.

I made a group chat with Alaina and Walker and my cousin Helix. It's called 'torturing Walker'. I think it's hilarious. Walker does not. But it's cool we're friends now. I am not entirely sure how we became friends, but it all started because he said he wanted to wear a crop top. That, and he is a woodwind, and when we had sectionals, he was unfortunately stuck with us.

But that's okay he's quite funny. He makes me feel happier well since the break up, he's been cheering me up. Oh that's right I forgot to tell you. I got broken up with a week before homecoming but that's okay. I have Alaina and Walker cheering me up. Hailey is trying her best but she's also struggling. Hailey is my best friend.

We've been friends since middle school. We lost touch because of Covid but now since we've been in person, we're closer than ever inseparable and I made freshman friends now this year since the break up Alaina and Walker. Walker thinks he's annoying but he cheers me up.

Me and Alaina we became friends not only because of a flute players. Because ever since I met her, we had a bond we just clicked and became friends. Now moving onto the real story, how me and Walker got together. Buckle up.