After the hoco game

Ash's pov

When me and Hailey got home I texted the group chat great job everyone we don't have a game for two weeks and then we have a game three in a row.

Then I texted Alaina and said hey, we should add a group chat with Hailey and of course Walker seen it and wanted to join.

So I added, Walker, Alaina, and Hailey into a group chat. Then Walker got bored of it just being him and two girls and one nonbinary kid so he wanted me to add Helix. Which I did. Then at this time, I downloaded the gas app, which someone kept saying they wanted to go on dates and what not with me.

To which I responded slide up, but no one ever did. I kept getting subtle hints. That Walker liked me especially one where I said, I wish they would reveal themselves. Maybe I like them back and Walker proceeds to say what if they were scared of rejection? I said I don't know why they would be so scared. Maybe I'd like them too.

To which Alaina and Hailey were reading this and said if you guys don't say something we will you're driving us crazy. To which around midnight Walker texted a deep chat and said guys I'm ready but first he had to ask us all the question who do you think I like? To which I said your mom.

A classic then he said 'ASH.' I honestly thought it was quite funny. Of course, Alaina and Hailey joined the group chat and was just stocking it until they got a response. Before they could get a response I had a message on my phone that Walker was typing. I got nervous drop my phone for five minutes and then.

Hailey said pick up your phone and see what that says which I did and it said 'Ash I like you.'
And of course, I said, I 'like you too.' And then he said, 'I think we should date' and I responded by saying well. 'Hello boyfriend.'

And that was the beginning of the band nerds love.