Game 3 out of 3

(I'm skipping the first two games because I don't really remember what happened )

Ash's pov

It was game one out of three. And it's been 2 weeks since me and Walker started dating. It's been pretty awkward especially when I ask for a hug, but someone said them and their boyfriend was the same way, but they got used to it.

We're slowly working up to that point. Today, me, Alaina and Walker are y'all going to hang out at the park before the game. I am planning to do Walker's nails because he hasn't been here for almost a the entire week and I said if he messes up I get to slap him. I am joking, of course.

But luckily, for him, he got to sit out doing mission impossible which he missed for the week he was gone. He was there for only Monday only one day of practice in a band. Oh absolutely not.

Well, I'm glad he got to sit out, but he did not know where to go, which was kind of funny, but I couldn't laugh because I was on the field. After the band was doing halftime, we Got to go get food, and as I said before, if you're not there before halftime, there's barely any food left.

So I was waiting in the line and I seen Walker coming up towards me and my friends. He walks behind me and hugged me from behind which I was left frozen because I wasn't expecting that because he doesn't like physical touch and what not, but it was nice.

It kind of freaked me out first because he pulled me back to rust on him and I kind of screeched and he goes what's wrong I said nothing you scared me he's like do you want me to stop? I said no.

And then, after the game I was holding his hand the entire time. Including when we were doing the circle thing that the band likes to do around the drum majors, the band Director didn't wanna do it around him because he was scared to get hit by one of us.

I mean, understandable, half of us tripped last year. He also took away one of the traditions that our school did the band running back to the bleachers. Because someone stepped on Troys clarinet.

But anyway, I really like when Walker does the sweet gestures or whatever like when he was holding my hand the entire time walking back to the band room we were talking and then an eighth grader came out of nowhere and said a walkers to girlfriend?

Walker response yes but they're not a girl their pronouns are they them. And then this eighth grader proceeds to call me a tranny. And I had to explain to him that I was not, and if my cousin was here he would beat him.

But I gave Walker a hug because it was time for me to go and I also kind of change in the bedroom but my boxers I was wearing we're like shorts and what I said I'm going to change in the band room he walked away very awkwardly walked away. Which I understand.