𝙤𝙣𝙚

🌑🔭🪐🫧 | nightshade

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ one
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. nightshade . ₊˚.༄
━━━ WELCOME TO NEVERMORE
addams isn't exactly a common last name around these parts, enid.

·˚ ༘♡ · ·˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ·

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

Wednesday was in grave pain and annoyed—not in a good way. She blamed her parents for putting her in such a place, so she made a child lose a testicle. They tortured her brother, only she was allowed to do such thing. As if Piranhas were bad, she could've have chosen something worse.

The paled girl was rather proud of what she achieved, though she failed to get the job done, others wouldn't think so. Instead of being sent to another underfunded public school, Wednesday would now study in the Nevermore halls just as her parents and aunt did.

As she walked beside her new bubbly roommate; despising the cheerfulness, she took in the sight.

"Rumors been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school and your parents pulled strings to get you off." Enid informed her about the rumors that had just made the halls as she arrived, less than an hour ago.

"Actually, it was two kids but who's counting?" Wednesday replied staring forward.

Enid paused staring at back of the girl's head slightly horrified by her new roommate but nonetheless broke out of her trance, and the two made their way out to the courtyard.