𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

🌑🔭🪐🫧 | nightshade

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ four
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. nightshade . ₊˚.༄
━━━ QUEEN OF THE RAV'N
she look absolutely stunning in that long black dress. her plumped lips painted in the dark red lipstick.

·˚ ༘♡ · ·˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ·

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

"While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception." Ms. Thornhill explained holding up the plant she was demonstrating to the class, the leaves were also placed in front of them as well on a tray.

Asteria's hand rested on her the palm of her hand as she began to scribble onto her notebook. She had known much about plants and she was beginning to get bored.

Xavier's strained grunt coming from beside her caught her attention, retrieving his notebook he caught her looking at him. "I tweaked my back fencing."

"You should take it easy then." She suggested.

That's when she saw a small scratch on his neck.

"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in. Now, once that plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?" Their teacher asked waiting for a response.

"Nada. Just like all the guys at the Rave'N." Snickers filled the class at Bianca's words.

Asteria let an amused smile form over her lips as Xavier glanced her way.