𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

🌑🔭🪐🫧 | nightshade

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ three
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. nightshade . ₊˚.༄
━━━ OUTREACH DAY
believe me when i say those days are behind me.

·˚ ༘♡ · ·˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ·

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

A bag covered over Asteria's eyes, her wrist tied behind her back—not as strong as she would preferred, they were weak. And she was absolutely nowhere near terrified as the bag was ripped off over her head. Standing before her stood eight purple cloak covered students with feathered mask similar to what Rowan owned covering his eyes.

Her and Wednesday had discovered the riddle leading to this very hidden library which they had managed to find the purple book Wednesday needed. She stared at the group in boredom, strapped down beside her cousin who was as well suffering in boredom.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" The deep mysterious voice boomed.

"Cut the bullshit, Bianca." Asteria rolled her eyes. Doing as they were told, they removed their mask and cloaks revealing themselves. Glancing to her left she spotted Xavier.

"Wait, I preferred you with the mask on." Wednesday blurted allowing Asteria to smirk in amusement though Bianca didn't find it amusing.

"How did you get down here?" Xavier asked in curiosity.

"Rowan showed me. Left pocket." Wednesday replied.