𝙩𝙬𝙤

🌑🔭🪐🫧 | nightshade

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ two
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. nightshade . ₊˚.༄
━━━ BATTLE OF THE BITCHES
i don't think i'm better than everyone. i'm sorry confidence is something you lack in.

·˚ ༘♡ · ·˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ·

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      After the incident from last night, Asteria couldn't get the image of Rowan out of her mind, not of his bloodied body, she had seen worse but the terror in his eyes as he passed away. Wednesday explained to her cousin what she had seen and she had no doubt of her cousin's story, she had seen the body with her own eyes.

Leaving the body behind, the two girls ran out of the woods to find help. Instead, they found Bianca Barclay. Leaving the officers to do their job and Principal Weems to take them back to the school grounds.

"How could you miss a dead body?" Wednesday asked looking towards the Sheriff.

Taken back by her question, he raised a brow. "'Cause it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party looked all night."

Asteria walked beside Principal Weems behind the Sheriff and Wednesday, the four of them making their way towards her office.

"Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home." Asteria rolled her eyes. "I saw his body with my own eyes."