chapter 2

Elizabeth Pov

I lay awake it was going at 2 am, Finally I hear Derek's car pull up. I jump out of bed and race downstairs.

"Where were you?" I ask, "nowhere" he growls. I roll my eyes and say goodnight but stop when I get a smell of strawberry vanilla shampoo. It's the same one Scarlett uses.

"You were with Scarlett" he ignores me and heads towards his room. I stop him.

"Derek, just tell me. I'll find out either way" I say with an eye roll and smirk.

"Yes ok fine, I was with her. She forgot her dresses so I dropped them off" he shrugs.

"And....?" I continue for him "And nothing Lizzy, nothing happened"

His heart skips a beat, "I call bullshit"

Now Tyler is out "What's going on?" He questions half asleep.

"Derek just got home, he was with Scarlett and something happened," I tell him.

Derek sighs and holds his head in his hands "Nothing happened" he mutters.

"Bull" Tyler and I say in unison.

"What is it pick on Derek night? Nothing happened" he growls out.

Tyler rolls his eyes "ok fine. Lizzy leave him be. Go to bed you have school tomorrow" In turn I roll my eyes and head upstairs to bed.

It takes me less than 5 minutes to fall asleep.

*-*-*-*-* next morning *-*-*-*-*-*

I wake up to someone banging on my door, I let out a growl they stop. I get up stretching and check my phone. I have 40 minutes to get ready.

Lazily I head into my bathroom to have a shower, afterwards, I get out dry my hair and then get dressed.

I grab out my favourite pair of dark wash jeans and a tank top, my top is a light grey and has a dark grey heart messily coloured in on it. I put on my black zip-up heels, a pair of wolf pawprint earrings and my moon necklace.

I then do my make-up with a dark smoky eye, it makes my blue eyes look brighter. I walk downstairs into the kitchen for something to eat and spot Derek's leather jacket hanging up.

I grin comes onto my face as I grab that and head off grabbing my car key first. Laura's car is gone as is Derek's so they must be dropping the rest of my siblings off.

I get into mine and drive off squealing the tyres. I get to Scarlett's house and beep twice, she and Sophie come out, Scarlett wearing a cropped dark red top with spaghetti straps, black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. She also had black chunky heeled boots on.

Sophie is wearing a pink full lace print dress that has a black belt around the waist and brown boots, she also has a brown bow in her hair the same shade of pink

Scott pops his head out "Stiles and Jade are taking me" I stick my hand out with a thumbs up.

They get in and we head off. After dropping Sophie off I drive a little bit before finding a park and pulling off to park there.