🌈Chapter 08🌈

Ignore the mistakes please...

Author's POV...

.
.
.

It wasn't intentional. No definitely not.

How can someone's fainting be intentional?

Yess the doctor fainted. But why?

Let's see...

Flashback...

10:20am

"Doctor why he is not breathing?" A girl said crying infront of Jungkook who was just about to leave the hospital as his shift ended.

"Ahmm-" before Jungkook could finish the girl cried like a maniac hugging the man that was on the stretcher bleeding to death.

Jungkook felt bad.

He can't just leave a patient to die just because he's getting late to go home.

Atleast he can assign him to another doctor before leaving.

He quickly pulled out his phone sending a message to Taehyung

Tae I'm so sorry. Please send me the location where we are going I will come there as soon as i finish.
10:24am

Baby please don't get mad it's a sudden emergency. I will make it up to you somehow I love you <3
Message not delivered

He fished the phone inside his pocket after pressing the send but what he didn't notice was his phone charge. His phone switched off even before the last message could be delivered.

"Come with me" he said the girl, followed by the male nurses who were pushing the stretcher.

He managed to get him into a operation room and told the nurses to ready the equipments that is needed to perform the surgery.

He told the girl to wait outside and he'll send a surgeon in 5 minutes and went away from there.

But what he didn't expect was to see the whole corridor to be a mess with people crying running here and there, bloods everywhere.

TW : Blood, mention of several deaths

No it's not a zombie apocalypse, it's an accident happened with a school bus.

"W-what is this all?" Jungkook asked a nurse who was running with a tray but stopped to answer the doctor.

"A-an accident happened to a school bus. 7 children d-died already and there r more 23 children badly injured. The driver- his daughter already got him here i guess. Please sir do something the parents are crying painfully." The nurse said before running again.

Jungkook felt his heart stopped breathing.

So the man earlier was the driver. His gead started spinning. He looked at those children that were covered in pool of blood their parents crying on the floor. But know he can't faint now.

His heart clenched painfully. He quickly rushed towards the helpless people getting them into different operation theatres.

He glanced at the emergency door where he admitted the driver earlier, he sighed seeing the red light on means any doctor may have entered and started performing the surgery already.