🌈Chapter 57🌈

^Please protect him at any cost 😭

I just noticed I wrote Hayoon's name as Harin mistakenly and yall didn't even realise 😭🤣 anyways that female character name is hayoon not harin. So don't get confused.

Ignore the mistakes please

Author's POV

.

.

.

Taehyung might have forgotten his own name too.

Everyone there called him V as they stopped using his real name.

He had stopped protesting a long ago. And just because he stopped struggling that doesn't mean he was willing to do it.

It's just, he was helpless and realised there would be no use of protesting.

They were going to have their way with him anyway.

He was being escorted to another another place by few customers again.

Taehyung had high fever when they were readying him.

Harin had requested so many times not to send him today.

"V has high fever sir. He won't be able to satisfy them if he goes today." She tried.

"Should we care? They are paying us well and the VIPs are our expensive customers. You think I'll upset them just because of a mere boy?" The owner if the club said.

Junyoung stood beside him hands folding onto his chest as he listened to them talking.

"But what if something happens to him? What if he can not take it anymore and d-die?" Harin said. "P-please this once." She begged.

The man chuckled, "you guys look better while begging for my cock you know? Not like this."

She widened her eyes, shaking her head as she said no.

She knew she crossed the limit when the man grabbed her hair.

"Know you place whore. Do what you are told. I could care less if a boy dies. So go and do your work and don't waste your time here." He threw her on the floor and left the room.

Harin looked at Junyoung with pleading eyes.

He shrugged, "go pleasure your client."

"A-and if he dies?" She asked teary eyes glaring at Junyoung.

"Then we just lose a pretty gem- oops sorry a pretty prostitute." He laughed, "you need not to worry about that. Many people dies here but who cares?" Junyoung said and left the room afterwards leaving Harin cry to herself.

.

Taehyung was in the car half conscious as they were taking him to a party.

He shivering in fever and cold as he had to wear revealing clothes and the wind was hitting so hard.

A man beside him was already sucking in Taehyung's neck who was whimpering unconsciously.

"Hey horny motherfucker calm down. Atleast let us take him to the house yeah?" Another man said from the passenger seat.

The latter just groaned, "I can't fucking wait you know. He looks so fuckable right now." He looked at Taehyung and licked his lip.

"Just wait a little more. We are almost there."

"Fine!'

As it was told, they reached their destination very soon and dragged Taehyung out iff the car immediately.