🌈Chapter 53🌈

Read the previous update first before reading it ok?

Why y'all r so impatient 🥲 I've seen readers jumbling up the chapters when many chapters r updated at once so i thought to upload them one by one and set a goal for that but y'all r just so excited god! Here you go with the next chapter ತ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ತ I'll update another one after this reaches 100+ votes ;)

Ignore the mistakes please

Author's POV

.

.

.

The road was empty and Taehyung was alone. It was a perfect harmonization.

He didn't know to which direction he was walking and why. He didn't know any other option.

He had looked for his husband aimlessly. Went to the hospital several times but they always turned him down.

He would go to the hospital and sit on the stairs outside to wait for Jungkook hoping he'd return. He would sit there for hours, placing his cheeks on his knees as tears would flow from his eyes without him knowing.

He would sit there until Jimin or Yoongi would go and take him back home. He would repeat doing this many times.

Taehyung even went to the police station so many times when his mental health wasn't that much unstable. When he was more sane than now.

But with the appearance of his looks and behaviour the police would just try to return him to his home thinking he might have had some issues and left the house or lost the way.

Few of the cops might even recognise him at a first glance as soon as he would enter the station. And they would return him back to Jimin's house.

So he stopped going to them.

Determined to find Jungkook at any cost he decided to walk and walk till he would find him. He does it almost everyday.

He would go to their old house and sit on the
stairs infront of their door and wait for Jungkook. He would sit there staring ahead wishing with his life to see Jungkook returning, entering through the main big iron gate.

He would always wonder where can Jungkook possibly go. When will he return.

How much of a person can lose the mental stability to think like this. He had lose the ability to think properly more like he had lost the ability to think anything even.

His mind would be just blank always. It was just his body, his legs dragging him forward not knowing where they are leading him.

Even though his brain was tired, his heart was not. It was the only thing that gave his body the strength to keep going forward.

So when his legs dragged him towards a house making him stand infront of it, he didn't realise.

He didn't realise he was back again to his and Jungkook's house, god knows for how many times.

The house was empty, locked. It was used to be happy and loud when they lived here.

The image of the house with lights and colours flashed before his eyes. Meanwhile the house before his eyes were actually dark, dusted and colourless without any light at this nighttime.

Maybe it was just his ears buzzing but he could hear the sound of Jungkook's giggles from inside.

He could hear Jungkook's voice from inside.

He ran towards the door and started banging on it with his weak fists, "K-kookie? A-are you there?" His voice was hoarse. Taehyung didn't know when he last talked. He doesn't even talk to Jimin or Yoongi or even the doctor they takes him to.