🌈Chapter 34🌈

Ignore the mistakes please

Author's POV
.

.

.

"Will you take care of them for today I've some important work to do." Jungkook said to Irene who was already in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Sure kook. Are you going to hospital now?"

"No not hospital I've some work to do outside I'll be back by evening." Jungkook wore his shoes.

"Wait your breakfast- where are you going it's so early even the kids haven't woken up." She asked with a frown.

"I will tell you later ok? And I'll eat outside don't worry. Take care of the kids." With that he headed out of the house leaving a confused Irene behind.

.

He went to the place where dropped Hanseong the previous day.

The area is not much localised, a quiet and calm place. It'll be hard for Jungkook to search about the boy here.

Jungkook got out of the car eyes wandering around the area. He decided to walk towards the dormitory but halted hearing the voice of Hanseong.

He quickly turned around, hiding himself behind a near wall, enough near to listen to what Hanseong is saying.

Seemed like he was having some heated conversation with the owner of the building.

"What excuse now?" The middle aged woman probably in her 50s said to Hanseong.

"A little more days. Just a little nore i swear I'll pay you the rent."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows hearing the conversation, he guessed the boy is poor but this much?

"What profit I'm getting by this? Nothing really! Why would I help you? Just pack your stuffs and leave although you don't have much stuff there anyway." The lady said rather harshly making Hanseong flinch.

"J-just trust me this once. I got scammed please trust me. The moment I will receive the payment I'll pay you the rest i swear p-please." Hanseong pleaded, tears gathering in gis eyes.

Jungkook tried to peak inside, he wasn't even sure if they boy was Taehyung or not but seeing tears in his eyes still broke his heart.

It still pains him seeing tears in those beautiful eyes. It felt like he was seeing Taehyung crying actually.

"I freaking let you live here three months for free now you need more time? And what about my lose? This is my business my job how can i spare you for this long?" She said, standing up from his chair.

Jungkook didn't know if he should approach the scene or not. It's not his place to invade.

"I-i will find something else to do. Today. G-give me one more day I'll pay you by tomorrow i p-promise." Hanseong said, sobbing hard.

"You better keep your promise otherwise I'll have you stuffs out of ny building by tomorrow." The lady said.

Jungkook gulped, holding his chest tightly why the fuck my heart is beating so fast. S-stop paining for him stupid. He is not Taehyung!

He got out of his trance when he felt the red haired boy rushing out of the building.

Hanseong ran towards the opposite direction of Jungkook, wiping his tears harshly. And in no time he disappeared from Jungkook's sight. He wanted to run after the boy but he didn't. He needed to know about him first.