-7-/1241\-7-

Kerrigan's POV:

I was not going to talk to kenny about this or my mom they'll go ballistic on me I sighed as we were helping Baymax walk home

Varian: why were you worried about telling your parents I thought you'd think it was a good idea...

Me: oh really and have my step dad and my mom who's a pain in the butt all the time go crazy on me for being at the police station for being attacked? No thanks... It's already one thing that I carry around a switchblade..!

Varian: yeah and where the heck did you get that anyways?!

Me: it was a present from my dad...

Varian: so he's nice some-!

Me: my ACTUAL dad Varian..!

Varian: oh... What happened to him..?

Me: I don't know mom says the day I was born he's there and then the next 14 years of my life he's gone mom says he was shocked when he was trying to burp me like he saw something happen and then they divorced I never saw him mom said he left me a ton of gifts though and letters so he does write to me he lives in America!

Varian: huh...

Me: but something in my gut tell me that there's something me my mom and dad won't say and it's something to do with-..

Varian perked up as we arrived at the back door

Varian: with what..?

Me: I'll tell you later but I should really get home...

Varian: you could always stay the night so your mom won't go crazy I mean your mom seemed to like me at the funeral..!

Me: yeah I mean I guess she did...

We enter the back door and Varian says

Varian: ok so if my dad asks we were at school all day..!

Me: got it...

Baymax: we jumped out a window!

Varian: shhh be quiet..!

Baymax: shh-.. We jumped out a window...

Varian: you can't say anything like that around my dad..!

Me: shhh...

Baymax repeated my shushing as we quietly walked upstairs then we saw Baymax hit his head face first on the stairs

Me: ooh..!

I went to help him up the stairs as he repeated the shushing making me snicker

Quirin: Varian you home son?

Varian: uh- that's right..!

Quirin: I thought I heard you...

Varian: yeah..!

Quirin: oh look at my college man god! I can't wait to hear all about it..! Oh wings are almost ready...

Varian and I struggled to get Baymax quiet and Quirin repeated the "weeee"

Varian: uh I was actually wondering if someone could stay the night?

Quirin: well yeah of course I mean it's already kinda late so...

Varian: great uh kerri you can come up..!

Quirin: oh! That was-.. Unexpected... Would you like something to eat??