When it comes from you, it hurts

I never thought being told a such horrible truth would hurt me...not when it was from him.
the evidence was pointing at him, all the answer's i've been looking for but there's some twist that happens...twists that I wouldn't know it would happen...
just Because of some pathetic blind love.

Of course it wasn't only that, it was the obsession that i have to catch the Hyde, that i Didn't even noticed how it would put the people i've bring along had almost gotten Killed.

it was all my fault to Blame, Xavier was right i should leave and never come back and this wouldn't have happen except i'm not leaving ti'll i catch this Hyde...ti'll it feel the pain the killing of what it done.

But first there's someone i need to pay a vist to...someone I shouldn't have falsely accused

"hello Xavier"

"what do you want, do you want to Blame me even more, more further that you want to ruined my life" the painter said grabbing the hold of his cell

"no, i came here to apologize for what i have done for accusing you...falsely" Wednesday said Looking anywhere but his eyes. Xavier hold the cell tighter feeling the anger coming out of him "you literally put a innocent guy in jail and that's what i get for trying to be you're friend, for believing you in return for this!....what do you want..." Xavier said letting go of the cell; Wednesday stepped back grabbing a picture, putting it in front of her face "i need you're help"

thing walked towards what seems a planting classroom, he jumped in a desk catching a site of a red headed teacher remembering what Wednesday had said he Quickly hid behind a plant watching the lady mix a blue chemical

enid giggled Holding Ajax's hand tightly "wanna watch the full moon with me-if you want!" ajax smile as one snake Caught a site of enid before going back inside his  Bambini hat "hey, where's you're freaky roommate" ajax asked making enid a bit offended "She's not freaky and her name is Wednesday she had left the campus to go somewhere seem to think of it i haven't seen thing for a while" enid said Looking a bit worried. ajax raised one of his eyebrow in confusion "who's thing?" asked ajax
enid giggled "a buddie of mine"

Xavier Scoffed "why don't you go ask Tyler, it seems that his your partner in crime" Wednesday stayed Silence before speaking "i don't know where he is...i don't care where he is" "i'm not talking about tyler right now i am Simply talking with you, needing you're help" Wednesday said as Xavier couldn't help but grin "needing my help hmmm let me think about that one" he put he's hand in his chin pretending to think "no."

Wednesday perfer to stay Silence than to speak she knew if a person said one thing they will say another.

"all this time you had chances to come to me and ask for help but you Didn't, just when you're about to lose-"

"what makes you think i am losing" 

"why would you need my help then" Xavier stepped closer to Wednesday inches away from her lip as he continue "Wednesday addams you may not have the time to get to know me but i know Enough to know what you're like" Xavier said, Wednesday stepped back glaring at him before Turning to the door "I'll take my leave now" she said existing leaving the psychic artists alone.

This wasn't gonna be easy nor hard, i have studied Xavier to know what his like as well as everyone It’s not gonna take long but for a while his like a charming stalkerish untrustworthy artist but could easily get a attitude out of him.