Trust

"enid."

"Wednesday!"

"hii"

Enid said Waving at Wednesday with a huge grin on her face. But the raven Didn't wave back only a glare.

"What happened to you?" asked Wednesday glaring at the huge scratch mark, enid tried to change the topic "Wednesday where have you been all day-"

but enid was cut off "what happened to you" Wednesday asked again not letting the werewolf talk about a different topic.

Enid sigh "this guy was at our dorm and he had this y'k evil grin, that tells you something is wrong in you're stomach and that you should probably run" enid said as ajax nodded repeatedly.

"what did he look like?" asked Wednesday "well for what i remember, "he had brown hair, a smile that no one will fell for and well he looks alot like a coffee shop guy but also a guy who wonders off in the woods"

Enid said as Wednesday stayed completely silence, the raven spoke again "mind telling me how he got that scratch mark on you."

"well, i was running in the dark Trying to get away from him but that's when i saw this huge thingy thing jump on me then supposedly scratch me" Enid said feeling the pain in her right arm.

"Was this thingy thing a huge monster with a naked body, that has sharpe teeth-" "but smelly breath" ajax said cutting off Wednesday.

both of them look at him "haha...sorry" he said looking the other way "yeah, that breath was smelly almost felt like i was dying Because of that" Enid said giggling a little.

Which ajax did also, Wednesday stayed silence a bit before speaking "thank you-enid get some sleep I'll vist when i come back." Wednesday said leaving enid and ajax alone.

Wednesday opened the shed door finding Xavier finishing a art work "Wednesday you're here, i've got to tell you something" Xavier said standing up

"what is it?" Wednesday asked as Xavier brought the picture to her, her eyes widen shock "T-thats Eugene." Wednesday said stuttering a bit

"yeah.." Xavier said looking down, "get it out my face." Wednesday said as the picture was taken away "what are you gonna do, to stop this" asked the psychic artists

her eyes wondered around the shed, as her body was somewhat starting to shake, she was unable to find words "i can't let this happen" she said to the artist

"then what are you gonna do to stop it" asked the psychic artists again "everything i can do." the raven said leaving.

Xavier let out a heavy sigh leaning in to a chair with his arms crossed "what if, that's not Eugene laying on the floor but someone else" Xavier said to Himself as he sigh deeply again.

Wednesday opened another shed revealing Eugene in it "oh hi Wednesday, glad you stop by" Eugene said with a smile

"Eugene." Wednesday said "yeah" Eugene replied back "i need you, to stay in you're dorm for the whole day, afternoon and night." Wednesday said Eugene took off his helmet

staring at Wednesday confused "why?" asked Eugene "i believe something terrible is going to happen to you...Because of me" Wednesday said looking at the floor of the shed.

Eugene laugh a little Before putting a hand on Wednesday shoulder "Nothing bad is going to happen to me Because of you" Eugene said putting back on his helmet.

after putting back on the helmet, he noticed a bee inside of it, he smiled "hey what are you doing inside little bee" he asked the bee just as he was about to take off his helmet

the bee started to sting him in the face "hey!, hey stop that" he said to the bee but Nothing stopped as the bee continued to sting him

Until Wednesday pull off the helmet, letting the bee fly away. "i don't understand, it would never do that to me what had happen" asked Eugene looking at the bee's

"i don’t know but we need to get you treated." Wednesday said making Eugene nod as both of them left unaware who was watching them.