Trinity POV 1

Hawkins High. My mom thought it was a great idea to start our new life two weeks ago in a small worthless town. I'm standing at the door of my first period since mom insisted I eat a full meal and now I'm fifteen minutes late. I'm debating if I should skip. I take a deep breath and knock firmly, but quietly. The door opens and a short lady with thin white hair stands at the entrance. She looks me up and down from my scuffed black and white converse, past my ripped jeans, to my black Metallica t-shirt. Her eyes linger on my sleeve tattoo and I grimace a little. I may be slightly super tatted but that doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I just have good taste in things and I love art. I flashed my straight white teeth with what I hoped was a welcoming smile. She smiled hesitantly and asked for my name as she directed me into the classroom to my new seat. "Hello, my name is Mrs. Johnson and I'll be your English teacher for the year. And you are?" I smiled again and replied with, "Hey, I'm Trinity. Trinity Kings." Her smiled widened at my polite voice and she gestured to an empty seat against the wall. I quietly nod my thanks and take my seat. I pull out my copy of Romeo and Juliet since that's what she begins going over. I've read this stupid tragedy a million times. I pull out my sketch book and begin doodling some sick tattoo ideas. I pull out my Walkman and enjoy some classic AC/DC music.