Eddie POV 4

I can see the hesitance all over her face. "I'm not going to do anything, I just wanna show you a good spot to chill and get away from this dump for awhile." She thinks it through before shrugging. I grin and gently lead her to the woods. I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't plan on doing anything to her. I just figured she needed a break. Small town or not, this place can be a lot. Especially for a new kid who is so obviously out of her element. I head to the only spot I know will bring me piece and where I usually handle my work. "I want to show you my favorite spot and I can imagine you don't want to be in there right now." I nod back towards the dump excuse of a school. She giggles and nods her yes. She gestures for me to take the lead and I hop in slightly in front of her not missing her eyes rolling. I chuckle and begin the stroll. "So...where ya from?" I ask starting some small talk. "I'm from New York." She says quietly. I nod, "you miss it there?" She shrugs in response. "I miss...the people there." She says and I notice the slight sadness in her voice but I choose to not overstep. I can understand that to some degree. "Why here?" She shrugs again and says, "My mom." And that was it. Just 'my mom' and ends it there. I laugh under my breath, sensing her taste in small talk. She's not much of a talker. "What's your shirt mean?" She asks, surprising me. Maybe I was wrong. "Hellfire. It's a club I'm in. My best buds and I get together and play some good ole DND." She smiles, very pretty. "Dungeons and Dragons!?" I nod and she claps excitedly. I laugh out loud. "You know that game?" She laughs "I love that game!" She tells me all about her winnings and I just smile and listen contently. No one's made me laugh and smile as much as she has since..well- since middle school. "You seem very enthusiastic about the game." Her smile widens showing off perfect teeth. I smile back before turning to our destination. "Here we are, Kings!"