Trinity POV 3

I'm in the middle of drawing a skull and jamming out to Dio when I feel a tug on my left sleeve. I turn to my left after pausing my music and see a boy with long wavy, almost curly brown hair and slightly pale skin. He's wearing a leather jacket with a jean vest over it and a white baseball style shirt with something written on it paired off with black ripped jeans and some white sneakers. You look up at him as he begins to speak. "Hey I'm Eddie, Eddie Munson. You got a pencil, newbie?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah I got a pencil. I also got a name." He chuckles as I reach in my bag for an extra pencil. No way am I giving this kid one of my mechanical pencils. So I hand him a wooden one making sure it's sharpened. "So?" He says as I pass the yellow writing utensil. I look up confused. This only makes him chuckle harder which irritates me as well as making me want to laugh with him. I smile a bit, "can I have your name too?" He says with a grin. I blush and reply, "I guess so. The names Trinity. Trinity Kings." He smiles and winks before turning to his paper as I do the same. I already know all the answers to this paper so it's not hard to finish. I hate this entire cliche story. Those two children wouldn't know what love is if it hit them upside the head with a brick. The bell rings signaling the end of class. I gather my things and hand in my paper before walking out. As I walk out I hear my name being called. I turn to the sound of Eddie's voice and I sigh internally. I finally get a look at what his shirt reads. Hellfire. Must be a band or club I've never heard of. "Come with me if you're as sick of these walls as I am." I pause. "Where are we going?" I hate school but I'm not dumb enough to leave with a stranger...am I?