Eddie POV 6

She laughs and it's a beautiful melody. I wasn't joking mostly, she's like my other half. She looks back at me with a grin. "My favorite color is purple and I used to own a tattoo shop, and my most prized possession is my 1967 black Chevy Impala." "Decent car," I retort. "My favorite color is dark green, I'm in a band called Corroded Coffin, and my most prized possession is my guitar." Her bright green eyes twinkle with amusement. "My birthday is December twenty-fourth, my favorite candy is tootsie rolls, and I am allergic to cats." I laugh out loud, "Christmas miracle baby, hmmm?" She giggles and turns a pretty shade of pink. "My birthday is July tenth, my favorite candy is skittles, and I am allergic to pineapples." She mocks a shocked expression, "Pineapples!? I love pineapples!!" I make a stabbing motion to my heart and fall back to the ground before popping back to my feet, and then laughs when she sees I'm alright. "Oh- oh my.." she gasps. "How could you, Kings? Love pineapples?!" I tsk at her and shake my head in fake disappointment. She lets out more giggles as I attempt to clean my hair free of the nature bits I cannot see. I enjoy the sound of her laughs and her company. We just sit here and talk and laugh like the world no longer exists around us. Eventually the sun starts to set and we head to her car. I realize as we walk together, I'm not ready to say our goodbyes. But it has to come to some sort of ending at some point. We make it to her car, and I stand there with my hands in my pocket looking down at her. She smiles softly and I return the gesture. "I had a good time, Munson." I laugh, "Me too, Kings, me too. I'm already counting down the hours until I see you again." She laughs and I smile. She opens her car door and I hold it open for her as she climbs in. She smiles, starts her car and waves. I shut the car door and wave back before she peels away from the school. I sigh, and head to my van.