Trinity POV 5

His arms sweep out across a clearing in the woods. A lone picnic table sits in the center looking old yet beautiful. It's a beautiful aesthetic, the perfect place to get lost in your music and enjoy your hobbies. As pretty as it is, it's still super sketchy. Why in all of the universe did I follow a stranger into the woods. Woods I'm not familiar with in the slightest. "This was a mistake." I mumble and begin to turn around. "Wait," Eddie calls out as his hand wraps around my wrist. The cool metal of his rings feels good compared to the sticky feeling of the humid weather. "I'm not going to do anything. I'll even leave if you want? I just figured you needed a break from school." I sighed looking at his bowed head. He isn't wrong in the slightest. That school smells like mold and sweat. "Fine. You don't have to leave and I'll stay with you for a bit." He lifted his head and smiled fondly. He pulls me to the table and has me sit at the bench as he hops on the table and sits opposite of me on the bench. I pull out my sketch book and begin to finish up the skull I was working on in English. I can tell he wants to chat, so I leave my music alone. I don't mind small talk, but between my ex-boyfriend and my dad, my trust issues are sky high. My dad is the real reason for our leaving, but my mom tries to play it off and say she just wanted a break from the busy city of New York. I'm not stupid though and she knows that, but I let her pretend anyways. "So tell me about yourself- whatever you feel comfortable sharing. And then I'll share a bit about myself and we can go back and forth. Make a sort of game out of it." I chuckle knowing his meet and greet would start soon. "My name is Trinity Kings, I'm from New York, I moved here about two weeks ago, and I love to draw." He smiles, "My name is Eddie Munson, I was born and raised here, and I love to play my electric guitar." I laugh, "I love playing my guitar!" Eddie's eyes widen. "No way! You play electric too?" I giggle, "Yes." He smiles big, "Listens to Metallica, plays DnD AND plays electric guitar!? I found my soulmate!"