Chapter 6: Stealing the Money

Laila and Tauqeef are still engaged in a heated dispute about Tauqeef's negligence that led to Naina's escape after knocking him out and leaving him unconscious by the roadside. Tauqeef was getting anxious that Naina might make it to the office and reveal their secret to Mukund, thus derailing their plan. Laila angrily yells at Tauqeef for ignoring her suggestion to flee with the 15 lakhs she could have easily stolen from Mukund's safe.

Tauqeef slams on the brakes and all of sudden remembers that they forgot to take care of the car that Naina had crashed into a rock. Tauqeef and Laila call their cousin Usmaan for help and instruct him to go and push the car off the side of the road so nobody can find it. And they decide if Naina is not in the office they will tell Mukund that she left with the car and they don't know where she is?

They reach the office, Laila cleverly finds out from Mukund's assistant that Naina has not returned since she left with Tauqeef. Both brother and sister decide to keep quiet and wait for the right opportunity to steal the cash from Mukund's safe and run away. Laila plans on distracting Mukund while Tauqeef sneaks into his personal cabin and steals the cash from the locker.

Laila pulls up her top and manages to look as sexy as she could. With soft steps she walks into Mukund's office in a very seductive manner. Mukund looked at her and was flattened by her sexiness. Laila knew how she can use her steamy hot body to lure Mukund to the guest cabin.

 Laila knew how she can use her steamy hot body to lure Mukund to the guest cabin

Laila's body was as alluring as it could be. She grabs Mukund by the collar and leads him to the guest cabin, signaling her brother Tauqeef to secretly seize the cash. Although Tauqeef had previously witnessed Laila use her seductive powers to extract small gifts and cash handouts from Mukund, he understood that today's seduction was part of their ultimate endeavor to abscond with a significant sum of money, and he couldn't afford to make any mistakes

Laila pulls Mukund inside the guest cabin and while closing the door she signals Tauqeef who was hiding behind them by showing him her ten fingers, indicating that he only has 10 minutes to finish the job. Mukund and Laila have been intimate many times in the past but everytime when Laila seduced him, he would melt like wax seeing her sexy body. Laila poses in front of Mukund with her belly exposed in her mini shorts and a crop top. Nobody could have resisted Laila's hot body in that moment and Mukund was one of them. Laila pushes Mukund on a chair behind him, she raises her leg and puts it on his right shoulder and licks her lips with her own tongue. Mukund's manhood was challenged by her actions. He starts to rub her legs and slowly make his move towards her thighs. As he starts kissing her thighs, Laila gets in his face and lets her shining belly invite Mukund for a frenzy. Laila's navel was deep and round, Mukund leans into it with his tongue out. As soon as his tongue touched Laila's navel she could not help but enjoy that moment "ahhh.... Mukund..... Umm.... umm...." Mukund's tongue was enjoying every groove inside Laila's navel...........

" Mukund's tongue was enjoying every groove inside Laila's navel