Chapter 12: Plan in Action

{ Author's Note: I haven't received any negative comment about the plot extention so far. So I am moving along with it. I know this is suppose to be a Navel Fetish story and I am trying my best to stay focused on it 😎 }

Story continues.......

Naina was heading back home from her unsuccessful effort of finding the blackmailer. Even though she could not expose him, she was holding good evidence to find and track him. Thinking that Ravi and Syed already knew about what had happened so far, she decides to seek their help, as it was evident that the blackmailer had some sort of connection with the police station.

Mukund was still with Girdhari, whose health was not showing any signs of improvement as the doctors had expected. Mukund was not upset about it at all, he knew as soon as Girdhari is out of the picture, he will be the new Chairman of the company, his dream was not too far away from him. Naina reaches the hospital and tries to persuade doctors to try a different treatment if possible to save Girdhari, leaving Mukund to grind his teeth in displeasure towards Naina.

It had been a few hours since Naina had left the lodge and the bite mark on her belly was not as prominent as it was when she first noticed after coming to senses. Mukund notices slight redness "Naina, what the hell happened to your belly?... it seems a bit bruised.... Wait.. is your navel also red?"

"Oh.. that.. I... it was him... I.... "

"Who? Him? What are you talking about?..." Mukund moves her saree's pallu to the side and notices her navel bruised and red "What happened....? Is this a mark of?? ... no it can't be... tell me... What is it????"

"Uh... it was the ward boy.... Yes... Yes... the ward boy... he was moving a patient on the stretcher and he accidentally bumped into my belly .... and that is what bruised it a little bit"

"Huh... is that what happened??" Mukund makes a face and walks away with a suspicious look.

Naina exhales a sigh of relief. She immediately rushes to the ladies room and pulls out a makeup box from her purse to cover up the marks on her belly and around her navel. She fixes her saree and gets back to the guest area.

Sitting in a corner quietly, Naina partially falls asleep

Sitting in a corner quietly, Naina partially falls asleep. She could see the images in her head of a man on top of her and brutalizing her belly and navel while she was unconscious. Naina jumps out of her seat frantically and yells loudly "Get off me you bastard". It alarmed everyone who was in that guest area including Mukund who came running over when he heard her voice.

"What is wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?" Mukund in an agitated voice questions Naina.

"Uh.... I... I dozed off... a bad dream...." replies Naina

"Just go home and get some rest, you look like a mess.... And only come back when you are completely feeling better.... Otherwise keep yourself out of my sight.... Please!!!!!! gooooo!!!"