Chapter 11: Pocket knife

{ Author's NOTE: Hi there! I know that my story is focused on Navel fetish/obsession, but I'm trying to create some depth in the story. Since we all know that things like this never happen in reality, I've used exaggerated imagination/fantasy/fiction at many turns. I hope you enjoy it! }

Girdhari Sachdeva's health was deteriorating as his pulse was dropping drastically. Mukund Sacheva and other family members were gathered at the hospital. Naina was missing at the scene.

Mukund furiously calls Naina "Where are you? Such irresponsible behavior. You said you will be here but you are still resting at home it seems.... People are asking about you. Even though I don't want to be with this old man, I am here....... And you...."

Naina "......I am really sorry..... I... I am feeling better and I am on my way... will be there in few mins"

Naina had just got back home from her encounter with a man who was blackmailing her. Her thoughts were all mangled, but she changes quickly and immediately heads to the hospital. Mukund was talking to the doctor and apparently Girdhari's advocate, Bansal was also present. Bansal walks over to Naina "I am Bansal. I finally got a chance to talk to you..... Have heard so much from Girdhari about you"

Naina "I don't remember seeing you before, Mr. Bansal"

Bansal "Ah, just call me Bansal. I am Girdhari Sachdeva's advocate. When you and Mukund got married, I was out of town and was not able to attend the wedding.... But I am happy I got this opportunity today. I almost met you in the office the other day when you were there to see Mukund... We must....."

Mukund walks over in a hurry "Doctor said that if he does not get stable in the next 3-4 days, it will be a difficult situation for him to recover"

Ravi and Syed show up at the hospital and were waiting outside the room to talk to Mukund and Naina.

Mukund asks "So any update on Naina's kidnappers? Or Tauqeef and Laila? I want every single one of those bastards behind bars"

Naina makes quick eye contact with both Ravi and Syed but holds off on saying anything.

Ravi "I hope Sachdeva Sir recovers quickly... And we are trying our best to get the criminals apprehended as quickly as possible... But, we needed some more information from Naina... So... So if you are ok can we speak with Naina about the incident one more time"

Ravi, Syed and Naina walk over to a corner so their conversation stays private. They inform Naina about how they were sorry to behave irrationally when they rescued her, and they will not be looking for any personal time with her navel. Naina appears concerned "But... What about our deal... You assured me that you will not let this whole thing come out... I do not want anyone to find out... I have my reasoning behind it...."

Ravi: "Naina, we have figured out everything, how we can keep the incident from not coming out and also try to catch whoever were responsible and teach them a good lesson"

Naina takes a deep breath and walks back with the assurance that police will do the right thing.

A ward boy comes to Naina and hands over an envelope "Madam, someone asked me to hand this over to you" The ward boy vanishes from her sight before she can ask anything else.

Naina opened the envelope and her feet went numb, it was a similar note.

""Nahar Lodge tomorrow at 1pm. Room# 22. Don't be late or else you know what I will do"

Naina freaks out. Her brain was not functioning normally, she quickly tried to find Ravi or Syed to seek their help. But, she saw them talking to Bansal and did not want to say anything in front of him. She runs out of the hospital looking for any clue. As nervous as she was in that moment, she sends a message to Mukund that she was again feeling sick and heading back home.